shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread Thurs 4/7

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies! I hit the gym this morning and did 45 minutes on the treadmill at a slower pace of 3.5/hr and then arms and abs with my trainer. My toe hurts and the crazy people at the health center gave me a tetanus(sp?) shot and sent me on my merry way. Grr...still I am glad to be back in Alabama and to be up and moving around. I skipped walking five miles last ngiht though cause of the thunder storms and tornado watch...I hope everyone is having a great day!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I''d say that a tornado watch would be a good-enough excuse to skip walking! Hell, I''d skip a workout to watch Twister on tv
3.gif
!

Great job, matatora! I do envy those of you with trainers- I really need that kind of motivation!

I was feeling very dizzy last night, so no gym. I self-medicated on ben&jerry''s (bad jenn) and an evening on Pricescope. Had crazy insomnia last night, tossing & turning about my job and bf''s lack-of-one..so I''ll hit the gym tonight..I think there''s a yoga class I''d like to try.

hey, only one more day till the weekend......

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ive been so bad. The nice weather has made me just want to sit outside and do nothing. Tuesday we went out to dinner and sat outside and i was good. But then we decided we needed to celebrate the arrival of spring with a trip to Cold Stones for ice cream. I *tired* to be good there, but thats a lost cause. Then yesterday i came home to the entire apartment smelling like gas! Maintance guy found a leak around our heater and shut it off for the night. Then once my head stopped swimming we grilled out Healthy Choice smoked sausage (which is EXCELLENT and not too bad for you) and was in bed by 830! I really need to make myself go after work today.

SO SO SO SO BAD!!!!
38.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
No one is bad for skipping a day, it wont kill youar hurt you. Besides you werent skipping you were allowing your muscles to reform.
31.gif
Really though my trainer and my doc have both said that it is healthy to occasionally miss a day if you arent up to it for some reason or if you do an hour of weights daily to take off every 8th week to let your muscles rebuild and what not.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I dont mind taking off a day or two, esp when im sore, but to take off two to sit in front of the TV and eat ice cream is bad...
9.gif
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I skipped yesterday, which I had planned, and this morning. I was going to go but got very anxious about all this work that I had to do today so I went into work early. I''m dragging my butt out of bed to go tomorrow no matter what! It will be hard though... it will be raining out and very gloomy. I have trouble getting up when the weather is like that for some reason.

I have to buy a ''birthday outfit'' this weekend. A little nervous...

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
I did bootcamp class today, and it was actually fun. Only one class and no running at lunch.

Yesterday, I just came home and relaxed and ate lots of mashed potatoes. I lost four more pounds this weekend... so now I''m only 109 lbs at 5''8, though. I''m trying to gain a few pounds back b/f my wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results