shape
carat
color
clarity

DAILY WORKOUT THREAD MONDAY 2/28

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
ughhhhh. Monday workouts are the worst!!!! wait that''s a bad way to start this, so....

Happy Monday! It''s the last day of Feb already, the days are getting a little longer and just think how great we''ll all look by summer!

Did the usual 45 min elliptical (which did not come easy) but now teebee has me thinking about the arc trainer- maybe I''ll try that tomorrow. I was very bad w/munchies this weekend. I need to keep reminding myself not to sabotage my 5:30am workouts w/ fried cheese sticks and ice cream..I eat rather well during the week but the weekends are killer on sensible eating. BF eats a whole box of pop tarts in a sitting and doesn''t gain an ounce...just not fair.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend- that Blue Chica had fun snowboarding, that Mardarski is back to her healthy self (I was very envious of your pool workout,) that Allycat was able to relax after her interview & that we all did fun things w/the people we love....be well

jenn

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Hey Everyone -

I had a great weekend...I went snowshoeing and sledding on Sat, skiing on Sunday, didn''t overeat or drink much. I consider it a success.
9.gif

I had my appt with my trainer this morning, I am jelly now. She does a lot of whole body work and keeps my heart rate up, so it always surprises me how sore my muscles get. It almost feels like cardio.

Good job on getting to the gym today FF! I know what you mean about the weekends being tough on the diet. It''s hard for me to resist social eating too.

So, how did everyone else do?
31.gif
31.gif
27.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I saw my trainer on Saturday. But we did only 10 minutes of cardio instead of our usual 30 minutes b/c I was a bit hungover.

Sunday walked about 2 miles through Central Park.

Friday night dinner was mildy disasterours... ate at a yummy restaurant, but restrained myself as much as I could since it was a tasting menu so I could ask for only a little of each thing. However, I drank WAY too much. I had about 2 martinis and shared 2 bottles of wine with two other people. Needless to say, I was a little sick.

Saturday, much better -- had dinner with some friends and didn''t eat that much and only had one glass of wine.

Sunday, ate more than I should have, but not horrible. And no alchohol.

It''s going to be tough this week because I have a cousin in from Israel and she''s a great cook and I''ll probably go out to dinner with her a bunch of times while she''s here. I''ll have to get back on track next week!

madarski

Rough_Rock
Hi all!!! Almost back to 100%, but i definately still sound like a man!!!
3.gif

I worked all night Friday. Still didn''t have a huge appetite. I only at 2 chicken fingers for a quick bite after work. Didn''t drink at all, but chicken fingers are not healthy. Oops.

Saturday I worked from 2-9, and then I had dinner afterwords. I ate half of a salad, some soup, and a crab cake. Still not much of an appetite.

Sunday was David''s birthday.......YAY!!! We got a bunch of friends together and drove to Cleveland to eat at the Carrabbas there. It was the most satisfying meal I''ve had in a long time. Good company, good wine, excellent food. Don''t even ask what I ate......it''s an italian restaurant.

Needless to say, this morning had me thinking of all the food I ate last night, and my lack of exercise the week before. Put my sneaks on and went straight to the gym. I took it easy cuz it is Monday morning, and i did drink some wine last night, but i put in 45min of resistance training. Felt good
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results