shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 5/9/05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone! Hope you had a good Mother''s Day weekend!!

I went to Curves this morning and did the full workout...kept my heartrate up the whole time!! Did my 200 crunches and came home to complete my workout with my AbSlide. I''m tired...got on the scale though and the weight is not going down...oh well...at least my pants aren''t tight!
2.gif

Hope everyone is doing well!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hey - will be going to the gym this afternoon for my usual hour of cardio. Still feeling a bit under the weather from last week so I think I''m going to wait until next week to re-start the running program as its hard on the asthma...

I don''t officially weigh-in for the week until tomorrow morning, but I cheated and weighed myself on Saturday and it said I had lost another 3 lbs, so hopefully it will show up as at least that much tomorrow morning. I have set a mini-goal for myself of trying to lose 20 lbs by the time we go visit FI''s family back East at the beginning of July. His mom and I will probably go look at dresses together and I would like to feel better about how I look in them than I did at my first try-on session. Its definitely a reward thats easy to look forward to and its very motivating!

Good job AChiO. I think it sounds like you are doing what you can. I think sometimes our body decides on a weight that we might not be totally thrilled with but as long as its healthy and you are happy with the way you look, then it might just not get much better than that. I know for me, I am looking to lose between 30 and 45 lbs total, which is a huge range. but the thing is I don''t know what is healthy and also realistic for me. the 45 would put me where I was in high school which would be great, but maybe not realistic to maintain. The 30 would put me at the heaviest that I have felt healthy and OK with how I look. So most likely somewhere in between, but as I said thats a big range and I''m really not sure where yet.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
eeee went to the dr last week and i wont even say what the scale said...it had to be my heavy clothes.
9.gif
this is why i hate the scale and use clothes to fit instead.

on a good note, previously smaller sized jeans now fit again, yeah....and i have been doing about 1.5-2mile walks about 3-4 times a week with portia, along with my 2ce weekly kickboxing which seems to be flattening the butt and abdomen down nicely. i'm probably almost back to pre-wedding weight which is perfect since our 1st anniversary is this thursday!!
36.gif

keep it up gals...summer is around the corner!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Great job Mara!! Sounds like you''re really getting some positive results!!
1.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results