shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 5/13

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oops...guess who forgot sunscreen...of all things my feet are sunburned. I am a pasty girl, natural blond and so fair that you can see my veins under my skin 9mths out of the year. (See introduce yourself thread for pic). Anyway normal when I exercise I am wearing running shoes. But I have been running around out side and in the pool w/o shoes. And now my poor little feet are sunburned, and I cannot whine beucase I should have known better. Okay I am done whining. I did and hour and twenty minutes on the eletical machine and then swam and palyed in the pool from 12-3...luckily I remembered sunscreen for the baby and I then. She looks so cute splashing around. I tried to cheat last night with Uno''s pizza but I took one bite and didnt want it. So yesterday I ate almost nothing. I am going to make this great chicken recipie tonight and use the chicken to make quesadilla for my littles. I feel rotten that they are having to deal with me right now, poor thngs. Right now they are playing air hockey and I think I will join them. Gosh it is good to be home.
4.gif
I hope everyone else is having a good day and getting outside while the weather is so pleasent.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Matatora,

So sorry about the sunscreen, I hope that you are not burned too badly! As for your workout (and skipping the pizza) very good job. Keep up with it
9.gif
. I''ve been good too, except I''m kind of sick so I don''t really think that counts as dieting. More like dieting by accident. I''m giving myself the night off tomorrow. Saturday night = movie and some homemade pizza.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks AlleyCat! I will be fine I was just feeling a little mid day cranky...mostly meaning I wanted the apple my little was eating. I am sorry you are sick that isnt anyfun. A movie and pizza sounds like just the thing. I hope you are 100% soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results