shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 5/12

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Well exercise has changed for me, but heavens is it good to spend some time with my family. I played chase with my younger sister (4) and our two dogs for about 45 mins yesterday and then we swang on her new playground for about 30mins. It was so much fun!
emteeth.gif
We had to stop for a little while because the lawn people came to cut the grass and I am allergic so we went inside. I was sitting there chatting with my mother about how I need to find time for more exercise and she just laughed... She thought that running around playing tag with the dogs and swinging could be exercise and I think she was right.
26.gif
I know playing marco polo with my family is exercise, my little brother is hard core. He he, this morning I worked out my arms by washing and vacumming everyones cars before I took my siblings to school. Though tonight I will work out "for real" I hope everyone is feeling great.
9.gif

NJC- I did see your posts about gym free exercises and I used them while sick in AL! Thanks
36.gif
I am very fortunate because here I have a mini gym in my parents exercise room it has; an eleptical machine, treadmill, stationary bike, home gym system, punching bag and a set of free weights.
31.gif
No excuse for me not to use it.

Everyone- Does anyone know where the little sliders that track things are, I have seen them here before but I cannot remember the web page. Thanks.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Matadora...the best type of exercise is the type where you''re truly enjoying yourself and it sounds like you''ve been doing just that!!! Good for you!!

I did my Curves routine, my 200 crunches and about to hit my AbSlide...I am starting to see some real results in my abs...hopefully that''ll follow suit with the rest of my body! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results