shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 4/20

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And don''t I feel virtuous - another hour of cardio at the gym, and then I have been sticking with the WW core plan to the letter, haven''t even used any of my "extra" points yet
9.gif

My only setback is that I am so scared that this won''t work
23.gif
I know thats irrational and over time I will loseweight but this is not a super-easy diet and I would be so discouraged if I was working so hard and nothing happened. Has anyone else had that discouraged feeling and how did you deal with it?

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
After taking a week off (due to family emergencies and illness) I finally went back to Curves today and did an extra 200 crunches...maybe this will give my body the "jump start" it needs again?!

Amber...I completely understand your conerns and fears!! Just know that you''re doing everything you can currently and if it doesn''t work, that it just may mean that WW isn''t for you!! Not that you''re doing something wrong!! Sometimes it takes finding the right "fit" between what your body needs and what is the right regimen for you...don''t give up hope!! You''re on the right track...
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results