shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 4/1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Today I did the firm, the old one with the two steps and weights. It was allright and is a good way for me to do cardio and weights while I am at my parents. I hope everyone else is having a good day!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Have you tried the Firm''s 5 Day Abs? They are SO hard, but really work in the end. I have to say, when I do them pretty regularly, I have nice abs. No 6 pack, but maybe a 2 or 4 pack!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
My trainer kicks my butt with all the ab exercises. He teaches an ab class at a gym so he tries out all the new exercises on me. Once I get rid of all the excess padding, my stomach will look mighty cool.

I didn''t do anything this morning. I swear, it''s the weather. Yesterday is was sunny and beautiful and I just popped out of bed. Today it is really foggy and gross. Couldn''t move me for anything. I live in a very high apartment so when it''s like this, I look outside and all I see is white. Cool, but not condusive for moving much. At least it''s not snowing!

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Have not done anything yet today (except order some dvd''s teebee has been using- does that count?!?
25.gif
). There is no kickboxing class tonight because the martial arts students are having a belt test. A gf of mine is going to stop by for drinks after work to see my new house. So depending on number of drinks and how long, I may try to get a good walk/jog around the neighborhood in after that. But I have every intention of going to cardio kickboxing tomorrow...

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
I did no exercise today. We will probably go for an eight mile hike this weekend with the dogs.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I havent tried the % abs thing but maybe I will. My paretns ordered me the new firms set with the folding step for my birthday (they mean well I think). Anyway normal my trianer makes me work on my abs everyday. But I am so overweight 66lbs that I dont think it shows but I can do a ton of situp, up up and leg raises and what ever those things are against the wall where you hodl your body up with your arms and riase your legs to chest height. I like those I think they help my sholders as well. I will look into that since my parents live in the middle of nowhere and I will be here interning for at least half the summer. I hope everyone is having a great day!!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, the 1st was Friday right??? Oh, I am so scatterbrained lately that I can''t even keep my days straight!!

So Friday I felt like superwoman or something, or maybe the energizer bunny, and I spent 35 minutes on the ArcTrainer, then 30 minutes on the stationary bike at the gym. Went home and ate a nice balanced snack and a couple of hours later did my workout videos!!

I have to say that I was feeling slightly more engergized than normal doing just cardio at the gym... But now that I''ve started using the videos my energy has increased by 100% over the last couple of weeks and I''m sleeping MUCH better (hallelujah!!!! I''m a horrible insomniac/night owl!!). I wonder what it is about these workouts that has amped up my energy so much more??? Anyhow, it''s cool...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results