shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 3/14

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning Ladies!
Today was all about upper arms and abs....woo
emangry.gif
and am I done! I did 20 min on the stair climber and 20 min on the bike. After that the hour of weights was for the other half of my body. I hope everyone else has a great workout and a great morning. If ya''ll dont mind me asking what are everyones fitness goals?
30.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Activity wise, I had a good weekend. I did 45 minutes of cardio on Saturday eventhough I was so hungover I almost had to stop a couple of times. Sunday I did an hour with the trainer. We only do upper body since I am quadzilla already and I tend to bulk up quickly. We do at least four different types of ab exercises. Ouch. This morning I did 45 mintues of cardio.

Eating this weekend was bad, bad, bad. I swear, if there is food in front of me, I have to eat it. I feel guilty if I don''t. And the drinking... oy! So horrible. I must have drank the equivalent of two bottles of wine and about three martinis this weekend. So many calories...

My goal is lose about 20 pounds total. My short term goal is to lose 10 pounds by my birthday (5.5 weeks away...). However, I think with my horrendous weekend eating and drinking, 5 lbs is a more realitic goal.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I was pretty good this weekend. Finally made it to the gym after work on Friday and had an AWESOME workout. Saturday walked around the mall then went to the gym and had another great workout and went yesterday as well.

As far as eating goes, it wasnt good, but it could have been much worse. And i know what you mean Amm about the drinking... its empty calories, but its so tasty and fun!

I kinda have multi-part goals:

1. Tone upper body for my strapless dress (4 months)
2. Slim and tone the tummy for a sexy honeymoon body (4 months)
3. And the biggest one for me... loose the pear shape! I have always had HUGE thighs and it makes me look heavier than i am. Im talking i can start fires when i wear corduroys kind of big. I often cant buy pants in the correct waist size b/c i need to go up a size to fit my legs in. Its very depressing and loosing it would be the one thing that would make me totally satisfied with my body.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I went to Bikram Yoga yesterday!

As for the weekend, I did too much drinking to even consider exercising, but on Sunday I walked the dog for about 20 minutes and then walked with my grandma for 30 minutes, so that''s better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results