shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily (sort of) Workout Thread 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so we haven't been every single day, but here goes for today:

I went to the gym, did 30 minutes on the elliptical, and then my running intervals (third time this week, and fourth time at the gym!).

Diet has been going pretty well - I've been following it well, although I did use more WW points than usual on Wednesday night at my weekly girls' dinner night because someone had made really good homemade mac 'n cheese so I had a small portion of that
7.gif
On the other hand, I resisted all the other naughty stuff at the dinner, so on balance I think I did OK
1.gif

We shall see when I weigh in again on Tuesday what the weight loss looks like - I'm really paranoid I'm not losing even though I'm being so careful. My body just never wants to let go of weight
3.gif

ETA: right now my cat is actually saving my diet - I want a snack but I can't get up to get one because she is curled up on my lap purring and 

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
AmberGretchen - You are doing great! Four times to the gym and it''s only Friday. Go you
10.gif
Keep your spirits up about WW! Give it at least a month or two and see where you are at then. I think I only lost around 3 or 4 lbs. the first month or so that I have been watching what I eat. But this past month, I have lost 7 lbs.! Sorry if I am repeating myself, but I''ve heard a good weight loss goal is to lose a max of 2 lbs. per week in order to keep the weight off longer. I think the phrase "slow and steady wins the race" applies to a lot of people who are trying to lose weight.

I played tag and running games with a little kid that I was watching tonight. So I did a good hour of running/jogging/sprinting with breaks every once in a while of course
2.gif
. It was a decent workout! I was pooped!!! I still cough a lot when my throat is dry, but I think it has improved a little. I may try the gym again next week.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results