shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB skull band CAD

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has actually turned out far more cool than I thought!

Really looking forward to handshots for perspective, but I have to admit I love it! :kiss2:

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Love it! Original and edgy!!

This has actually turned out far more cool than I thought!

Really looking forward to handshots for perspective, but I have to admit I love it! :kiss2:

Thanks!!! I love jewelry but kind of fall outside the box of what is traditional. But still want quality pieces. I had so many hesitations with this project but I’m glad I finally pulled the trigger.

I can’t wait for hand shots too!!! This is a dainty band and I have very large hands lol. I’m 5’8 and my dad is 6’1, my hands are nearly the size if his. Just for perspective when I get to take pics.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks!!! I love jewelry but kind of fall outside the box of what is traditional. But still want quality pieces. I had so many hesitations with this project but I’m glad I finally pulled the trigger.

I can’t wait for hand shots too!!! This is a dainty band and I have very large hands lol. I’m 5’8 and my dad is 6’1, my hands are nearly the size if his. Just for perspective when I get to take pics.

I think the more delicate it is, the better it will look. That's what stands it apart from a traditional skull type of ring - it screams fine detail & quality :kiss2:

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Incoming harsh lighting pics but I’m excited!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, as you probably guessed, this isn't my style. But...I think it's amazing!!!! I love Caysie because she is such an artist and does a great job of bringing a client's ideas to life! In my case, almost always better than I expected! You two really created something unique and special!

Incidentally, I love black rose cut diamonds and have a future project in mind, too!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Awwww. There’s much here that isn’t quite my style either. But girl, I love looking at the art! I appreciate color, shapes, texture, the meaning behind pieces. It’s an honor to see other’s bling.

Caysie was patient with me. It took me a year to get out my vision. For a dainty band lol. Down to we created the skull first. Then got to the actual ring.

People should get black diamonds! Even these tiny ones are flashy.

Thank you so much for appreciating my ring.

Okay, as you probably guessed, this isn't my style. But...I think it's amazing!!!! I love Caysie because she is such an artist and does a great job of bringing a client's ideas to life! In my case, almost always better than I expected! You two really created something unique and special!

Incidentally, I love black rose cut diamonds and have a future project in mind, too!

Last edited:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!
I don’t name my rings - but if mine I would name this one:
Larry and his brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl....

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
A54298E3-7B79-4F93-8C89-0D6C0F333859.jpeg E3F682FA-994C-4016-B476-72E25D0CF161.jpeg F875EFAE-C0C8-4C30-9354-44E2D287AED4.jpeg

So this would make a wicked cute tiara stacker. Nothing I have is the right size or gold color. But I think the right reference idea.

Bonus pic on my man cause he’s being cute right now for you guys.

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh! You got it hoooome!
:shock:It's even better than I knew it would be :love:
I want multiples. I want one in every color. I want all the stone choices.
I. Am. Jealous.
skeleton dance.gif

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh! You got it hoooome!
:shock:It's even better than I knew it would be :love:
I want multiples. I want one in every color. I want all the stone choices.
I. Am. Jealous.
skeleton dance.gif

It wasn’t supposed to be here until tomorrow, and I didn’t work today. My Mr was nearby the FedEx store I had Caysie send it to, and wrote a cute begging text for him to be allowed to pick it up. It worked! I live 45 minutes away and I about cried lol. This dainty ring is amazing!

If you have Instagram I’m @denier_delivers

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
I love it!
I don’t name my rings - but if mine I would name this one:
Larry and his brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl....

I’m laughing so hard! *looks at my finger * I’d need 20 of these to remotely come close to naming each on the Walking Dead.

I have 20/20 vision. I can’t see a single tooth btw ;-)

adele_h

Shiny_Rock
I’ve seen something like this on her IG too! Such wonderful attention to detail! It looks fab x

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is fabulous! It looks so feminine from a distance & then you take a closer look - BAM!

Oodles of potential, but I like it alone on your thumb :kiss2:

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
This is fabulous! It looks so feminine from a distance & then you take a closer look - BAM!

Oodles of potential, but I like it alone on your thumb :kiss2:

I like it on my thumb too! I think that’s where I will wear it. It’s fits on my middle fingers, and my pointer fingers (though snug right now). But if I loose or gain weight or I don’t have the summer swell this ring will fit somewhere :)

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m laughing so hard! *looks at my finger * I’d need 20 of these to remotely come close to naming each on the Walking Dead.

I have 20/20 vision. I can’t see a single tooth btw ;-)

I was thinking Bob Newhart Show, but TWD works too!

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Reminds me of old skull rosaries that were used to pray for the dead.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Your skull ring is just SO COOL!!! I love the little black rose cuts between the skulls and mostly how dainty the ring is (as mentioned previously in this thread that is not something you usually see in skull themed jewelry).
You have a super unique and beautiful piece :kiss2:

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! It’s dainty but surprisingly sturdy. I’m thrilled Caysie was able to translate my idea to this. The little black diamonds are cute! I’m going to attempt a little video to show the flash. People should get black diamonds more often. I adore your Cascabel/Django snake ring.

Your skull ring is just SO COOL!!! I love the little black rose cuts between the skulls and mostly how dainty the ring is (as mentioned previously in this thread that is not something you usually see in skull themed jewelry).
You have a super unique and beautiful piece :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results