shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute quotes by your SO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine: "Even when I''m grumpy, I love the crap out of you...well not literally."

He''s goofy but cute.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
"Sleep tight, don''t let the bed bugs bite"

"You wanted that dress, so I had to get that dress for my love" - my national championship dress for when the gators won this year

"

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL! That''s cute!

And shoot, now I can''t think of one. I''ll come back lol.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 3:45:48 PM
Author:FrekeChild
Mine: ''Even when I''m grumpy, I love the crap out of you...well not literally.''

He''s goofy but cute.
Hehe, that''s pretty adorable. D''s definitely a keeper.
2.gif

J says things all the time that are cute and funny, but the only one I can think of now was when he wanted to make me a big breakfast (eggs, toast, that sorta thing) and I was just in the mood for a bowl of cold cereal. He said, "Cereal?! How am I supposed to prove my undying love for you with just *cereal*?!" What a doofus.
1.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
"I am going to marry the bejesus out of you"

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I have one now!

We bought dinner for my DH at Burger King, and got those tiny burgers they have now. He was able to eat all but one, and I was teasing him because he''s usually a bottomless pit but the baby burgers did him in. His reason? "My tummy is too full of Aimee-juice to eat this last burger." When I asked what the heck Aimee-juice was, he said, "All that happy stuff that comes out when I give you a big hug!" He is SUCH a doofus lol.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 3:45:48 PM
Author:FrekeChild
Mine: 'Even when I'm grumpy, I love the crap out of you...well not literally.'

He's goofy but cute.
Haha! I love it.

He says a lot of random things that make me crack up, but I never retain them well. I should keep a running list somewhere.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me: How do these shoes look with this outfit?

Him: If people are looking at your feet, you got bigger problems than the shoes.
9.gif

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
My FI had helped me study throughout nursing school... I had to know the bloodflow through all the parts of the heart for a test. We must''ve studied for hours.
So now he''ll occasionaly say things like "I love you with all my heart. And I mean ALL of it... ventricles, valves, and even the AORTA!!". Or he''ll say "I love you with all my pumps and stems"... I don''t know where he got the word stems from, though. lol

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:46:01 PM
Author: Lynnie
My FI had helped me study throughout nursing school... I had to know the bloodflow through all the parts of the heart for a test. We must''ve studied for hours.
So now he''ll occasionaly say things like ''I love you with all my heart. And I mean ALL of it... ventricles, valves, and even the AORTA!!''. Or he''ll say ''I love you with all my pumps and stems''... I don''t know where he got the word stems from, though. lol
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results