shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Junkenpo

Shiny_Rock
Was just skimming the channels & America''s Funniest Home vids was on...and they were showing a montage clip of a whole BUNCH of different proposals & down-on-one-knee moments...

one of the last ones caught my eye & I had to laugh...

the lady was standing in front of a HUGE box...and the guy opened it & hauled out a big hula-hoop sized metal colored ring with a huge "diamond" mounted at the top. It had it''s own little stand attached to the bottom, so it would stand upright on its own... then the guy was down on a knee & popping the question with the real ring, i assume....

...but I LOVED the fake big ring! how much more fun if he would''ve colored the huge box tiffany robin''s-egg blue and tied it with white ribbon!! LOL I would''ve died laughing if my fiance had done something like that!

The BF and I were at a party store the other day and I saw a balloon in the shape of a ring, it was mylar, and about 3 feet by.. 4 feet or so? lol my BF said he was going to get me that ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results