shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute little pen

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I spotted this and could not resist it. This little Cartier pen comes in four colors: pink, blue, silver and a pink/swirl logo. They all have little charms on the ends and each charm is different, depending on the color of the pen. It is very small, only about four inches long. It is cute and feels fantastic in my hand. The pink part is made of lacquer and the silver color is a palladium coating.

pink cartier pen 3cropresize.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
5.gif

pink cartier pen 4resize.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very pretty Beacon--happy writing!

cheers--Sharon

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
How adorable!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
That''s so pretty, love the color and charm on the end! Will you use it for your planner or to write with or to correspond or all three? I love it!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy it! I love Cartier''s pens
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is really cute. I love the pink color, and the charm is adorable!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I''m a medium point blue ink girl myself - so that is how this pen is set up. I had them change out the cartridge when I bought it. I don''t like black ink if I can avoid it. I like this pen cause it''s not very serious. My old Cartier pen was a burgundy lacquer and gold one with a rolling ring top. Very elegant but so serious! It spent most of it''s life in it''s box. This one is for everyday use (since I won''t touch the "public" pens in stores - yes, crazy me) and I am really liking it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your new Cartier Pen Beacon!!! It''s sooo pretty.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So they come in both medium and fine tips?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure if they do. This one writes in medium, but I think I recall the Cartier guy saying this was the only size for this pen. I have another pen and I am not sure if it comes in a fine and/or medium option. I don''t really like fine points - too skinny and hard to read. I think the blue medium is more "friendly" but that''s just me!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like medium tip pens too though I like black ink. How funny that people usually feel strongly one way or the other. It is such a cute pen!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cute indeed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results