shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute boots?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a shoe person (in that I have one or two pairs of any category of shoe I deem important, like fancy black, fancy brown, tennis shoe, etc. and run them into the ground before buying a new pair) but I'm thinking that this winter, I'd like a pair of fancy BOOTS.

These are my top contender so far. They have a clean line, a chunky/comfortable heel, and aren't terribly expensive. But the real question is, are they cute? And if they aren't, can you suggest boots you find cute so that every time I put them on, which won't be often, I may know that at least ONE person besides myself thinks my boots are cute?
41.gif

And if by any chance you DO think these boots are cute, should I get black or brown? Brown is pictured below.

francoboots.jpg

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Cute. I have 2 similar pairs of these one in black one in brown. Only difference is mine are rounded in the toe & I like them to come up a little higher so that when I sit you cant see the top.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Self-proclaimed HUGE shoe girl!!

I looked these boots up on Nordstrom, and they''re real cute. I also like them in this color... I think they call it "Chestnut Nappa". Great price too!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like them too and if I were in the market for those, I would think about buying both black and brown. It''s nice having options. The only thing I could see as being a potential issue would be if the tops show when you sit down and you''re wearing pants. I don''t know why, but that might bother me. I agree with Vegas Angel on that. I''d still get them (yes, both).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they''re cute too!

But as mentioned, it would also bug me if the top showed when sitting.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got two pairs of similar boots. Mine go up a bit higher, one pair zips, the other pair laces. (black and brown) I wear them all throughout the fall and winter. I think they both look great with jeans, and the large heel is easy to wear in the snow and ice.

sera

Ideal_Rock
I think they are really cute! I love ankle boots for the winter. I tend to go with black more often than brown, and I love black boots... but they are cute in the brown too.
21.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much!

You raise an interesting point about the length. I'm not too familiar with boots, so it's definitely something to think about. I think I'm going to order them, and I'll try them with pants to see if there's any visible leg when I sit/cross legs. As for the color, I generally buy more basics in brown, but black is so versatile! Decisions, decisions.
9.gif

Thank you all for weighing in honestly. I trust your taste in shoes more than my own!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very cute - one pair in each color!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
The top of the shoe shouldn''t be a problem as long as you are wearing pants that come to the point on your foot where your toes meet the arch of your foot... or the cuff hits at least half way down the heel.

Let us know how they work out!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results