shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Setting without diamond in

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have a custom setting that I designed last yr with Whiteflash, unfortunately there were some issues regarding shipping / charges etc and it was sent back, WF took the diamond out and sent it back with a CZ in it.

I am wondering is it possible to use this setting and now look for a diamond replacement? I acknowledge that this setting was made specifically for this ring so it may be difficult.

Thanks in advance

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
mani5ha|1318585778|3040084 said:
I have a custom setting that I designed last yr with Whiteflash, unfortunately there were some issues regarding shipping / charges etc and it was sent back, WF took the diamond out and sent it back with a CZ in it.

I am wondering is it possible to use this setting and now look for a diamond replacement? I acknowledge that this setting was made specifically for this ring so it may be difficult.

Thanks in advance

Post the ring. It depends on a lot of things. If nothing else though, you might be able to get a custom cut gemstone even if a diamond is unlikely. Post it and we'll see.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should be able to find a stone close to the same mm of the stone it was made for. Do you know how many mm that stone
was? Pretty setting!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey that looks a bit familiar, and not surprisingly I love it. NO PROBLEM finding a diamond for it. AT ALL. What were your original stone's measurements?

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey Gypsy! Hmmm its similar to some others I've seen on the forum! I originally liked the guinevre but wanted to make changes and thats how it turned out!

I recognise your ID and remember the beautiful ring you designed!

Thanks... i think the diamond was a 1.2 ish... the cz in the settign is a 6.5mm which is the standard size of a 1ct i beleive. I'm just wondering how big I can get away with... probably 1.2 ish.

Am excited now, i didnt think it would be possible!! I have contacted WF and already looking at diamonds! As i'm in the UK it's just the shipping hassle that puts me off :(

M

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results