shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom made-to-order SHOES!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure many of you have seen this already, but I am very excitable and since spotting this on Style me pretty I have spent a silly amount of time ignoring my FI and designing myself lots of SHOES! :bigsmile:

http://www.milkandhoneyshoes.com/ Milk and honey will make custom shoes of your design, and you get to play on their website coming up with uber cool colour/shape/fabric combos. I dreamed about this last night. I did not want to wake up. I love shoes!

Anyone used this service? Would you?

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
... this site is dangerous. :lol: And I thought http://www.figgieshoes.com/ was going to be hard to resist! I really, really love the idea of creating your own shoe for your wedding day. :love:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I saw a news segment about milk and honey a few months ago...apparently a lot of celebs get shoes there. Haven't given them a try yet though!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, so addictive! I need to stop playing with this website! I can't stop designing shoes! "And these are what I'd wear if I was a goth", " and these are what I would want if I was a 1950's pin-up girl", "and these are my pretty princess shoes" Stop it you nutter!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol, i love that site!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
4ever|1312757563|2986071 said:
Ahhhh, so addictive! I need to stop playing with this website! I can't stop designing shoes! "And these are what I'd wear if I was a goth", " and these are what I would want if I was a 1950's pin-up girl", "and these are my pretty princess shoes" Stop it you nutter!

Haha - you should post the goth pics... :lol:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
That is sooo cool! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I love style me pretty :)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow. Just what I needed to procrastinate... :saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results