shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom made Enagement ring VS Tacori

geembee

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site and after some google searches and threads on weddingbee I find myself here looking for some advice. I live in a little province called Nova Scotia in Canada. Selection isn't great for rings and stuff here costs most (not to mention the 15% HST/GST charged on top of all goods/servcies) I'm a pretty particular person and detail is tending to be key in my search for an engagement ring. I fell in love with Tacori 2616 RD 6. I was quoted $4,688 for the setting for a size 4.75 with a 6 mm headsize made in platinum to fit a .75 carat middle stone which was quoted at SI1 clarity & F color for $4,999.95 (taxes in). This puts the ring over $10,000 which is above our price range...

Has anyone had luck with getting custom enagement rings made that were inspired by Tacori? Does Tacori offer settings in a material less expensive than platinum? If so, what is it and how much would it save?

Thank you so much for any advice!!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Hi there :wavey:

People have had great luck in going to ERD/BE (Engagement Rings Direct/Brilliantly Engaged) for Tacori-inspired pieces. I would absolutely contact them!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
David Klass is also very talented at Tacori-style rings.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS, OP! You may want to post in Rocky Talky -- you'll get more traffic there, and there are tons of PS members who'd love to help you out! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results