shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom made diamond bracelet

xbeth04

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, I've been a lurker admiring everyone fancy bling, but now I finally have something to share with the group.

img_6810.jpg

TADA!!!

Ignore the ice-cream and focus your attention on the bracelet. So this is a custom made 18k rose gold bracelet with 10 trillion diamonds in the shape of adorable bows. So each bow has two diamonds and I wanted 5 bows so that make 10 diamonds. The designer said this was her signature and trademarked design so no copying. I found a version of this bracelet on the designers Instagram page so I just messaged her and she got right back to me. I think I had my bracelet in less than 2 weeks. I am really eyeing the ring version of this bracelet which is a chain with the bowtie on it. It might be an early Valentines Day present to me, myself, and I. The bracelet only cost me about $1900 but she said she would give me a deal on the ring and since the ring will only have two diamonds. So this is the designers info, she does a lot of wedding jewelry too so, I might have find my forever jeweler.

https://www.instagram.com/designsbykamni/

https://www.pinterest.com/designsbykamni/

xbeth04

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique and beautiful!

Q

Queenie60

Looks lovely - would love to see a close up picture :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Great use of trillions. It looks lovely on you! :appl: We need more pics though. :dance:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and a great idea to form bows with the trillions!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I love the daintiness and wearability!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I follow her on IG she has some interesting things. Love the bracelet.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love this design, very unique & pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results