shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom-made 5-stone OEC with Tianyu Moissanites

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Haha...you're welcome. My entire purchase process was so easy. Ella my SA there showed me the stones after they were cut before setting them.

It took 2 weeks from start to finish, on my finger.

I was about to say the same thing as @mrsgreeneyes! I think that is amazing that from the CAD to production/creation to your home, within 2 weeks from China is nothing short of awesome!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is amazing!!! What a beauty! :appl:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous!! Congratulations!! :kiss2:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring. How is the quality of workmanship? Looks nice in photos.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow it turned out beautifully! Looks so pretty on your hand!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. How is the quality of workmanship? Looks nice in photos.

The quality is very good particularly when you consider the price I paid.

Will make matching earrings next month. I've already bought too much jewellery this month :lol:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies. The ring is very pretty and well-made.

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
@DiaDiva Can we get a few photos of the gallery and up close in the daylight? Also, I'm considering them and wondering how their return policy is if you are not satisfied with something? Will they do returns or exchanges on custom projects?

Lucky_Rabbit

Shiny_Rock
YAY! Glad it looks awesome. Your milgrain looks a lot better than the milgrain ring I got done with StarsGem (another Chinese moissanite company).

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@DiaDiva - totally off-topic, but can I take a minute to tell you how gorgeous the pearl necklace is in your avatar?? Bless me, what a stunner! :love:

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
@DiaDiva, I think that I saw your ring on Emily's Instagram page!;-) Can you confirm if that one was yours?

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock

bher

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,
Fingers crossed that all will turn out well. My SA, Ella at Tianyu has been wonderful and very responsive. I'll give you an approximate cost, it's under USD500 including shipping.

If you need help shopping and do order with them, just let them know that Maria sent you so I'll get even better service from them. Hahaha....

Hi Ladies,
Fingers crossed that all will turn out well. My SA, Ella at Tianyu has been wonderful and very responsive. I'll give you an approximate cost, it's under USD500 including shipping.

If you need help shopping and do order with them, just let them know that Maria sent you so I'll get even better service from them. Hahaha....

This is great - I've been emailing back and forth with Ella after hearing from your experience. And, placed an order. I also mentioned that I decided to order at her site after your recommendation. Can you share with me your email contact info? Ella wants me to confirm it so I can receive a small discount. I have been so fortunate to hear you out on your positive experiences at Tianyu. This would be wonderful allowing other members to receive a discount as well. Thanks so much. xoxo Bao

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
This is great - I've been emailing back and forth with Ella after hearing from your experience. And, placed an order. I also mentioned that I decided to order at her site after your recommendation. Can you share with me your email contact info? Ella wants me to confirm it so I can receive a small discount. I have been so fortunate to hear you out on your positive experiences at Tianyu. This would be wonderful allowing other members to receive a discount as well. Thanks so much. xoxo Bao

You can mention ‘Kate’ or Autumnsoupgirl and they will know who that is for the discount. The total has to be $500 for 3% and over $1000 for 5%.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Bher,
Please tell Ella that you were recommended by Maria. There is no PM here so it's hard to give you my email details but she knows me as Maria from Singapore.

bher

Rough_Rock
That helps, thanks so much. She was questioning what country you were from since she knew a few Marias. I will relay the info back to her. I think she personally wanted to thank you for the referral. :) Have a good day.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
So thanks to @dkata, I reached out to Tianyu Gems regarding some OEC moissanites.

Instead of having them just sell me the stones, I asked them to make it per my design in 14K gold.

They work really fast. I've already received the CAD after confirming the order only yesterday. They will also share the stones with me for my review once they are cut. I requested for IJ coloured 4.5mm sized OEC.

The ring should be ready in 3 weeks.

076EACD5-6855-486A-9FEA-756316D80DA5.jpeg

Hi @DiaDiva! I know I’m late to this thread but I was curious about how you felt your tianyu ring and moissanites have held up so far?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results