shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Avatar... Directions incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
I''ve tried the Directions in the personal section for uploading your own custom avatar.
It works, except my image is extremely pixelated, while other''s people''s Avatars are not.
Is 44 x 40 Pixels correct? This seems much smaller than the size of the images on PS.
What''s going on? I''m obviously missing something. I''ve read the other posts on Custom Avatars, they are no help.
38.gif

Can someone please help?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
40x44 is about half the size....i think they can be just under 100. you should be able to load a pretty good sized pic with no problems.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
If you put your mouse cursor over the avatar and right mouse click, then click on properties, you can gleam some more info.

Most of the avatars are 96 by 96 pixels and they range from small (say 4000 bytes) to upwards of 63800 bytes - I''m guessing it might go up to the 100000 byte limit on PS.

For example, cflutists avatar, a picture of her ring, is 96x96 and is 63873 bytes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results