Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I love ALL cushions!

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I'm not really a cushion fan...

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

lvcushion

Rough_Rock
I am interested to see what everyone thinks. I love AVC's but am wondering if I should consider Modern Cushions as well so I might be able to get more for the money (is that necessarily true?). Please share your opinion on your favorite type of cushion!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the vintage inspired bc you get the vintage qualities with modern technology. Those diamonds are designed with light performance in mind and I love the symmetry of them.

I'll be saving up my pennies for quite a long time but when I can afford one I'm going for one of the light yellows by DBL. I saw them in person and they just killed me!

lvcushion

Rough_Rock
Just as I suspected...the vintage looks have it all!!

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love all cushions, so I would shop around for antique and modern cushions and look for that face-up size.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
there are beautiful well-cut cushion diamonds with modern faceting patterns and with vintage faceting patterns (and poorly cut examples of each as well). I would get what appeals most to you :)

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't vote, but I think you need to buy a cushion with your eyes. They come in different shapes and faceting patterns and that's something that can't be judged by numbers or a plot on paper. I recently upgraded my ering to a cushion and while it is not a true vintage stone in the sense that it is rather "newly" cut it does have the distinct chunky faceting pattern to it. My cushion is also more elongated than square so it's more of an ovalish shape, which gives great finger coverage. Mine cushion also doesn't hide a lot of weight in the bottom of the stone which helps with the face up size as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results