shape
carat
color
clarity

CUSHION CUTS! A collection...

This ring is absolutely amazing!!Where is this from?

Just proposed with a Stuart Moore Classique in Platinum.

The center is a 1.65ct G VVS1 modern cushion, 1.04 ratio. The sides are .27ct G (lower G than center) SI1's.

I was really happy with how it came out and she can't stop staring at it :)

_3734.jpg

That is stunning, MillerLife - your ring deserves its own thread--- please share more pics with us!! Congratulations!

There is such a huge variety. I've always loved cushions with halos, but I do believe I'm falling hard for the cushion solitaires with double prongs. Gah, they're gorgeous!

Just got my anniversary/upgrade ering!
Henri Daussi
center: 1 ct VS1 (M)
Sides: .67 tcw VS1 (M)
Pave: .20 ct VS (E-F)

Total:1.87 ct
img_20130216_132832.jpg

img_20130216_105756__1_.jpg

Von, your ring is spectacular!

Love all these cushions, each one is just beautiful. :love:

Keep adding yours to the thread, everyone!

PS has been such an important research tool as I searched for my perfect gem...goes without saying why this has been favorite thread. :love: So glad I can finally post a unique piece of my own! It has (strong) blue fluor, and glows fairly brightly outside, so I posted one of each (inside + outside) for fun.

_5903.jpg

_5904.jpg

SoulDiamond, it's beautiful!! Who designed that gorgeous setting?

Laila619 said:

Thank you Laila! I'm a little embarrassed to admit I'm not sure of the designer. It was purchased as a semi-mount (originally for a round) from a local jeweler here in Portland. There's no name/ designer engraved on the band either, but of course now I'm curious where it came from too.

SoulDiamond|1367209905|3436467 said:
Laila619 said:

Thank you Laila! I'm a little embarrassed to admit I'm not sure of the designer. It was purchased as a semi-mount (originally for a round) from a local jeweler here in Portland. There's no name/ designer engraved on the band either, but of course now I'm curious where it came from too.

Well, I'd say you did gooood! :love: It looks like a $$ designer setting!

Madison2|1368647242|3447554 said:
Von03|1365084852|3420074 said:

von, I just read your ring story. Congrats! Your ring is stunning!
May I ask who made your setting? I love it!

Hi there! My setting is made by Precision Set. I think they now carry this particular setting but my ring was the original. Thanks for your very nice compliments, my ring still makes me weak in the knees! :P

I am in love with this! Who is the designer??

Sheherizaad|1311018086|2971617 said:
I didn't even know this existed! Here's mine - a little overdue :appl:

Center stone - 2.35, I, SBF, VG, VS2
Halo - .68, (two trapezoids equal .18 each, the rest round brilliants), I, EX, VS2, Cushion Brilliant (not modified)

I love this thread! It's like Cushion ****...lol :cheeky:

Who is the designer of this ring??

Oh me me me!!!

I just got my gorgeous cushion cut e-ring yesterday!!
Its a platinum set Verragio 1.01ct GIA H VS2 and it is GORGEOUS!
Love cushions they are so different and sooo beautiful!

Love all your rings ladies :-)

_7943.jpg

_7944.jpg

It's beautiful, Natc2b!

Hi, I just have to say that I absolutely Adore your ring. Do you know what brand and style it is? I have been searching religiously for it but cant find it. It looks like its rose gold?? Please help.Thank you.

Hi, I just have to say that I absolutely Adore your ring. Do you know what brand and style it is? I have been searching religiously for it but cant find it. It looks like its rose gold?? Please help.Thank you.

My 2.89ct M antique cushion cut from OWD in platinum double prong setting, with my K 1.39 OEC in background

img_1652__3_.jpg

missymoo|1382208549|3540734 said:
My 2.89ct M antique cushion cut from OWD in platinum double prong setting, with my K 1.39 OEC in background

Love your cushion! :love:

Just engaged Saturday! 1.72 cushion cut center stone (G, SI2) with a very dainty cushion of .85 carats. Size 6, set in platinum.

Sorry for the terrible quality photos, have only used my phone to shoot a few so far.

image_722.jpgimage_723.jpgimage_724.jpg

Oh wow ewozobski, your ring is gorgeous!!! :love: Really lovely stone and the setting is beautifully done...love those claw prongs! Wear it in health and happiness and congratulations on your engagement and on receiving this fabulous ring!

Hello! I have seen some absolutely beautiful cushion cut rings here. Thank you. Below is mine. It makes me feel like a princess! Enjoy.

mysapphireset.jpg

I just realized I never shared my cushion.
GIA 1.57 J SI1

2013-05-08_07.jpg

2013-05-29_14.jpg

2013-09-24_2.jpg

Adding mine to this BEAUTIFUL collection :love:

_18864.jpg

here's my 2.25 AVC P

dsc_4713.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP