shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion cousin?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking to get some diamond studs and had hoped to get cushions to match my e-ring, but I can''t locate any small enough to meet this purpose. Can anyone suggest a cut that is similar to a cushion in appearance that I might have better luck with? I really want to keep the studs between .75 - 1 cttw.

Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
34.gif
"Moremoremore" got half carat cushion sides for her ring... it sounds like small cushions are out there allright.

I think it is well worth matching your e-ring
2.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Valeria, that gives me hope that I can actually find a pair of cushions.
Now that my FI has told me I NEED a new pair of studs (don''t know what he was smoking at the time), I want to get on it before he changes his mind, BUT I want to avoid having to get them sourced for me as that raises the price considerably. What''s a girl to do?

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve heard that in small sizes, cushions look more like rounds anyway. So maybe round studs would work? They shouldn''t be too hard to come by.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Elepri, I thought of that too. My 1ct Cushion looks round to me although when I ask people they always tell me it looks squarish to them. I guess I'm just ultra sensitive. I may settle for a pair of RB's to satisfy my craving (I can always upgrade them later
31.gif
).

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Hi...one option you may want to look at is Regents....they are cushy.....you can check Good Old Golds Website....I had been looking for studs a while back and they found about some for me...but I never went ahead with it...someday

diane

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results