shape
carat
color
clarity

"curly girl" routine people: update on conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
for those who tried the "conditioner only" type of hair cleaner, the VO5 kiwi and lime has changed its formula and now has protein in it. it makes my hair crunchy and tangley. I switched over to suave natural (light green) aloe. i bought a bottle of cheap white rain to see how it works as well.

it makes me mad. they couldn''t keep the product on the shelves, so what do they do? they change it. no long hairs are buying it now. definition of "stoopid" on the part of the company.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I use the sunsilk in the pink bottle. I think it is the extra moisturizing one. I only use the conditioner, of course, and also use the mask once in a while. The sunsilk hydra tlc cream is amazing! I use it on the ends of my hair for extra moisturizing! It''s great! I''m sorry the V05 formula changed though. I hate it when companies do that. Just so you know, my hair is baby fine and soft on it''s own, but prone to breakage because it''s SO fine. The hydra TLC cream also cuts down on the frizziness of my hair. I''ll try to find a picture.

*M*

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Here's one that shows my hair fairly well... don't worry about the box. It's a long story.

ETA: wow. It's really small! hmm....don't know how to fix that.

meinabox.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results