shape
carat
color
clarity

Curious about double strand

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Are you asking if we think they're real?

Jimportant

Rough_Rock
Apologies I did not add my question,I'm unsure of,the flower double strand marked only "Japan" on clasp the others are recent finds.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are very pretty
Did you just aquire them ?
Have you warn them out anywhere yet (apologies for insensitivity if its unsafe to go out where you live)

We would love a neck shot ;)2

Jimportant

Rough_Rock
They are very pretty
Did you just aquire them ?
Have you warn them out anywhere yet (apologies for insensitivity if its unsafe to go out where you live)

We would love a neck shot ;)2

No I'm sure I'd have some explaining to do with my buddies while we're watching the football game but if you insist Lol..No I look for items that I can re sell online and what not and l love the treasure hunting..

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure what you are asking.

Jimportant

Rough_Rock
I'm basically just inquiring about the double strand pearls with the brooch clasp curious if anybody knows anything more about it than what I was able to find online

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
From what you've said and the overall appearance, I think they are simulated costume jewelry.

A double strand of pearls that were genuine and that white, round and uniform in appearance would be a very expensive item. As such, they'd most likely be individually knotted and have a clasp that was marked with the gold percentage. Very pretty though.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say if there are no markings on the clasp denoting a gold Karat, then it’s unlikely they’re real. Good pearls are expensive, and it would most likely have either gold or at a minimum sterling silver clasps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results