shape
carat
color
clarity

Cupcake*Muffin Prof pics

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
GOODNESS you are one stunning woman! What a lucky man your DH is!

Love everything! The dirt road shots, your last minute wedding gown and qi pao (did I spell that correctly?), the photobooth! Your bridesmaids wore those dresses so well!

Congratuations! Thanks for sharing.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
c*m, I love them ALL! You were truly a stunning bride...that last minute David's dress looks like it was MADE for you. You and your husband make a positively beautiful couple, and I wish you both well with his continued recovery!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I love first sight pictures - they're always so romantic and sweet!

You two look gorgeous and happy, and it looks like everyone is having so much fun!!! Who doesn't want a bride with a beard, indeed. :D

BTW - where did you get your convertible dresses? I've been trying to find one that length!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What amazing pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Cupcake, absolutely gorgeous wedding, i love your dress and your cake and flowers :love: hope your DH is recovering well...

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures. You both look so genuinely happy in all of these pictures...they really made me smile :D

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
sillyberry said:
I love first sight pictures - they're always so romantic and sweet!

You two look gorgeous and happy, and it looks like everyone is having so much fun!!! Who doesn't want a bride with a beard, indeed. :D

BTW - where did you get your convertible dresses? I've been trying to find one that length!

Sillyberry--The dresses were from Etsy seller Jocole. We sent her the measurements and she made them to fit each girl. :bigsmile:

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies for all the kind words!

And thank you for thinking of DH. He just had his third epidural and it's not working ;( . The dr told him this was the last one he could have. We also found out that the pain he is feeling in his middle back is from his spine becoming unstable from the pressure from the top (where his spine is curving from the muscle tension--it looks like an "S" in the MRI) and from the herniation in his lower spine. They told him that he is now looking at spinal degeneration that will most likely travel up his spine and affect the other discs. I am worried that we might have to make a decision about surgery sooner than later. One of his drs is already telling him that it's time to make the call and the PT and MT is not working. I guess we will just need to figure it out. One day at a time right?

Thank you for asking about DH and thank you again for the kindness you ladies have shown me in all my (weird) crisis that happened during my planning. You've all been really great :appl:

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very nice pictures. You make a very well matched couple.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cupcake,

Beautiful! Your wedding looks amazing and your dress looked PERFECT on you!

I'm sorry your DH's back is still a problem. What does his PT say? Do they agree with the doctor that it is time for surgery or do they think they are making progress (or have reasonable belief that they can)?

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these are great! It looked like you guys had a great time. You looked BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! I love the photo booth stuff also!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cupcake, your pictures have me smiling ear to ear :bigsmile: They're all so sweet! LOVE them!!

Congrats again, I wish you and DH the best in everything to come ::)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
These are great! You both look so happy! I'm glad things with the dress worked out. I never in a million years would have guessed that it was a last minute dress.

Congratulations. Your husband is in my thoughts.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love everything about your wedding....PERFECTION!!!

Hope your DH is doing better.....

Lori

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what beautiful pictures!

I just want to hug your poor DH. I hope he's doing okay. It's obvious he is so crazy about you! :))

Congrats!!!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
I love everything about your wedding! I love your dress, the colors, and all the little details. You look so happy!

I have to ask, where did you get that sign that said "Happily Ever After Starts This Way"

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing your lovely pics! It looks like you guys had a blast! :appl:

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
getting excited said:
I love everything about your wedding! I love your dress, the colors, and all the little details. You look so happy!

I have to ask, where did you get that sign that said "Happily Ever After Starts This Way"

I saw a similar one on Etsy so I asked my MIL to make it. She made that and another sign for us as well as the guestbook tree. She's truly talented :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results