shape
carat
color
clarity

CS is BAD on my wallet....

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
CS is really getting to me......I won these three stones yesterday...hope they look good when they arrive :appl: .

bluesapphire.jpg

yellow sapphire.jpg

peachspinel.jpg

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
They look delectable!!! Won, as in ebay? size, dimensions? Will you make rings?

OMG, I got involved in this thread and I can feel the heat building! Take my checkbook away quick! Save me!

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
btw Taylorbug, I LOVE your avatar. What is the yellow stone?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
vbnet said:
They look delectable!!! Won, as in ebay? size, dimensions? Will you make rings?

OMG, I got involved in this thread and I can feel the heat building! Take my checkbook away quick! Save me!

Yes, EBAY....this is a first for me...so I sure hope they look good!!! :confused:

2.54CT VVS DAZZLING PURE PASTEL PEACH BURMESE SPINEL

yellowsapphireAIGS.jpg

blueAIGS.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
vbnet said:
btw Taylorbug, I LOVE your avatar. What is the yellow stone?

Thanks vbnet....the avatar pic is a 2.73ct yellow sapphire that my dh gave me for our 30th anniversary last year. :wavey:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the peachy spinel the right “padparadscha” colour that you’ve been trying to find?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono said:
Is the peachy spinel the right “padparadscha” colour that you’ve been trying to find?

Chrono...I'm not sure, but I thought it was a nice, peachy pink color. So I guess when I see it IRL I will know. :confused:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it’ll be everything you are looking for. A peachy spinel is durable enough for everyday wear, generally untreated (some are now heated to improve clarity though), very affordable in this colour, and yet still have a high luster and brilliance.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Taylorbug, I'm sure the stones will be beautiful!!

Your dh is truly a dear! I love that sapphire! YUM!

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Love the color of that spinel!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
are these from different vendors? Share who is sending you that spinel. It's lovely

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
cemrn said:
are these from different vendors? Share who is sending you that spinel. It's lovely

cemrn...they are all from the same vendor. Since this is my first time bidding on ebay, once I receive them, I will update with the sellers information. Just want to make sure they are as nice as I am hoping. I will post pictures once I have them in hand. :wink2:

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the picts of your peach spinel and blue sapphire. I hope all 3 stones turn out to be all you hoped for! It's always great to find a good ebay seller.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you've been a busy bee! Very pretty, and I'm especially looking forward to hearing what you think of the spinel.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results