shape
carat
color
clarity

Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sooner82

Rough_Rock
As we were registrying, we saw crystal from Marquis by Waterford that we liked. I am familar with Waterford, but does anyone know anything about Marquis?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Marquis is less expensive than the regular Waterford. It might have fewer cuts in it or less lead crystal, but I am not too sure about the technicalities. I like it because regular Waterford tends to be too cut for my taste, though I do like a few designs.

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
I think Diamondfan is right. I have Marquis crystal. I believe that it is manufactured in a different country than regular Waterford, and is less expensive.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
What the other 2 posters said-
It''s like the equivalent of a "bridge line" of Waterford. It''s slightly more modern/casual but still classic Waterford.

I didn''t register for crystal but have some Marquis pieces (frame, candlesticks, vase, and I think the Waterford Nativity set I have is Marquis) and it''s all really nice but not as "stuff" as the heavily cut traditional crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results