shape
carat
color
clarity

CrossFit Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,
I am really interested in hearing about experiences with the CrossFit training methodology. I currently personal train 1-2 days per week, spin 3 days per week and 1 extra day of power walking for Cardio. I am NOT looking for weight loss, purely strength and endurance building plus muscle tone. I would love to hear if anyone on here is a Crossfitter (sp?)....I think the program sounds really intriguing and exciting. I am looking for something new to add in with my spinning and cardio, possibly do away with personal training?

Thanks!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
My brother does this and absolutely loves it. He says it''s the best (read: toughest) workout he''s ever done. He''s a runner and uses the gym for free weights, and he''s in really good shape to begin with - but CrossFit kicks his butt! It sounds pretty grueling to me, but he says each person does what they feel like they can handle, and there''s not really pressure to "keep up." I say go for it!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 9:11:49 AM
Author: TheBigT
My brother does this and absolutely loves it. He says it''s the best (read: toughest) workout he''s ever done. He''s a runner and uses the gym for free weights, and he''s in really good shape to begin with - but CrossFit kicks his butt! It sounds pretty grueling to me, but he says each person does what they feel like they can handle, and there''s not really pressure to ''keep up.'' I say go for it!

Awesome. I think I am going to give it a go next week. I''m in very good shape, but I am looking for an extra challenge. Love the thrill of pushing myself.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
FSU-How did it go? I just read about this in fitness magazine. Did it feel like a workout?

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2010 2:56:56 PM
Author: mayachel
FSU-How did it go? I just read about this in fitness magazine. Did it feel like a workout?

It is INSANE! I am in good shape (17% body fat) and crossfit kicked my butt~! It is an amazing workout.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! That sounds awesome. So will you keep with it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results