shape
carat
color
clarity

Creative Ring Box

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Just browsing around and saw this and thought how incredible it could be for a proposal (ring instead of earrings of course)!

rose box.jpg

Bruce Boone

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi there,

Its a nice idea to propose your girlfriend this valentine's day. I need some more innovative way to impress her. I love her so much. do you have any idea, please share. I am searching for a nice gift idea.
:lol:
Thanks in advance,
:roll:

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Bruce Boone said:
Hi there,

Its a nice idea to propose your girlfriend this valentine's day. I need some more innovative way to impress her. I love her so much. do you have any idea, please share. I am searching for a nice gift idea.
:lol:
Thanks in advance,
:roll:

Some girls are easier to impress than others. A fake flower amid real ones with a ring inside could surely bring a smile to her face. More innovative? Incorporate her interests, your relationship-- the more thoughtful, the better. For example, my bf got me flowers this Valentine's day for the first time. I was a) relieved, but b)it was "just flowers." Then he went on to explain that they're not just flowers and he had put a ton of thought into it -- Lilies for my birth month, White carnations for his birth month and our anniversary, daisies, pink roses, spidermums. All flowers have a positive connotation and had more significance than I had realized-- which naturally made me love them (and him) even more.

Go to a place thats special to you both, or make a new special place-- perhaps a place that shes been wanting to go. Depending on your location, my dream is Hot Air ballooning-- if possible, I think that would be the most romantic and innovative proposal. When you land you get to drink champagne, and it's a very celebratory moment.

You love this woman, you want to spent the rest of your life with her, marry her, perhaps start a family with her. If you love someone that much, I would think that you know them very well. Certainly she loves you too and would deeply appreciate the thought you're putting into this special moment.

Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results