shape
carat
color
clarity

Cream Cheese Frosting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Can people please give me their favourite recipes? Chocolate, vanilla...lets have it all please! Marcyc, I''m looking at you, I see you made a very yummy looking white chocolate cream cheese frosting over in the cupcake thread. And summertime, your chocolate cream cheese icing last week let to me being physically restrained from licking the computer screen.

Share the love people!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dangit now I''m hungry..one of my coworkers made a chocolate cake that had chocolate cream cheese frosting..I think the cake had rum in it too..and cinnamon maybe? It tasted like chocolate chai tea. I''ll see if she has the recipe handy!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Mmmm sounds heavenly, thanks Packrat!

April20

Ideal_Rock
My favorite is a stick of butter, half a block of cream cheese, 2 tsp vanilla, 1 to 1.5 lbs of powdered sugar and milk to consistency. Then I beat the snot out of it with my kitchenaid mixer until it has lots of air in it and it''s fluffy. I prefer cream cheese frosting that has a butter base. I also like to use amaretto for the liquid and flavor (eliminating vanilla and milk) when i use it on a chocolate cake. Yum!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is somewhere in the first half of the cupcake thread. Just plain ol'' cream cheese frosting though.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine:

White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:

4 oz. room temperature Cream Cheese
1/4 cup room temp. Butter
1 oz. melted White Chocolate (allowed to cool a bit)
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
3 tsp. Whipping Cream
2-3 cups of powdered sugar

Cream together Cream Cheese, Butter and Melted White Chocolate. Beat in Vanilla and Whipping Cream. Then gradually add Powdered Sugar until you reach the desired consistency.

It''s easy and really yummy! I put in extra White Chocolate too because DH and I are big fans of the WC!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
April20 Amaretto sounds gooood, thanks!

Freke I actually did go through a rather large portion of the Cupcake thread and found yours! It''s addictive, what a great thread. You''re a mine of info, thanks.

Mia FI loooves WC too, thanks!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE:

2TBSP butter

1 Block Cream Cheese

4-6 cups icing/confectioner''s sugar

2 tsp Vanilla

To make chocolate I omitted about a cup of icing sugar and replaced it with about 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa (I say ''about'' because I didn''t measure, I just kept mixing and adding until I got the flavour and consistency I liked!!
9.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results