shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy Wedding Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bride_to_be

Rough_Rock
So I have 27 days left until the big day. The last 2 nights I''ve been having crazy nightmares about the wedding. The first night it my dream took place the day before the wedding, and I found out that none of the boys have gone to get fitted for their tux. I woke up pretty stressed and called my fiancé and he gave me a status on when everyone has or will go in.
Last night my dream took place the day of the wedding and I was at my parents house just lazing around. All the sudden at 1:30 (an half hour before the wedding) I start doing my hair and makeup, My parents start yelling at me that it was time to leave and the pushed me in my dress and dragged me to the church with me looking a mess. My alarm went off right before I was going to walk down the aisle.
Have anyone else had weird dreams?

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
HA! I cant believe you posted this today because this morning I had a horrible dream that my FI and I were up where we''re getting married and I looked down at my hand and saw my ering wasn''t there. I got freaked out and didn''t want to tell him and I kept wracking my brain "WHERE could I have left it?!?" "Oh my God! WHERE is my ring?!?" I kept saying to him, "hey, let''s go back here. Let''s go back to the room, I forgot something..." But no matter where we went I couldn''t find the ring nor remember where I''d left it! I woke up and thought, "man, you need to chill...!"
38.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Funny! Because I dreamt I lost my e-ring last night too! I was swimming in the Arctic Ocean (long story) and when I got out, it was gone. But in my dream it was my garnet Tiffany ring, and when I woke up I thought "But my e-ring is a diamond! So it must have just been a dream. Phew."

Haha.

I wonder if the fact that the ring I lost in my dream was a ring I bought for myself, not the one FI bought for me is all symbolic of losing independence and stuff. Or whatever.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
I swear I haven't had a full nights sleep in a week becuase of all my crazy dreams. They are always those really frustrating dreams where you can't find something or you can't open something etc. SO frustrating. I know it's because there are so many tiny details on my mind and I'm going to bed with a 'full head'.

If it helps you guys, I found that writing EVERYTHING down has helped quite a bit to relieve the ol' brain overload.

I still have 3 weeks left too. give me strenth!
9.gif
39.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Join the club! Both FI and I have been having dreams about the wedding, being left at the altar, one of us dying tragically on the way there, losing the ring, showing up naked, etc.

You name it, we''ve dreamt it!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
YES. I dream it is 2 days till the wedding and I have nothing, we have to find a dress, I end up with a hideous red prom dress and a ugly cake from the supermarket, and then the wrong guy shows up to marry.

One time I dreamed FI married someone else (there was an alien invasion in that one too).

Hmmm.....I''m sure I''ll have more as the year goes on.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I had a nightmare about my rehearsal dinner this weekend... It was awful! The resturant wasn''t serving food so people were just stuck there sitting at the tables, but the key players were missing... they''d gotten lost, and then all these other random people that weren''t invited came so we had twice as many people as chairs but since nobody was eating, we couldn''t rotate, and for the life of me the waitress wouldn''t bring me an iced tea! That was very stressful! ha.

It was major anxiety, but M laughed at me when I told him about it.

I think I need to do another head count on the rehearsal dinner.

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
I had my first wedding nightmare this weekend. We haven''t begun planning yet, so, perhaps not surprisingly, I had a dream that it was our wedding day -- and nothing was planned! I ended up wearing a too-short salmon-colored dress and we could never manage to be at the same place at the same time and my mother kept yelling at me. Ugh.
I''ve also had quite a few dreams that my ering got mangled. Usually in the dream, I either have some sort of accident or am saving someone else from being hurt, and the ring gets squished.
I have a feeling the dreams aren''t going to get better as it gets closer...

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Crap. I made myself get up early today because I was having a wedding nightmare. I dreamt that I was getting ready to drive to my wedding location (which apparently was at least an overnight away) and a bunch of people were helping me (who they were I cant remember...it was weird since we''re eloping). Anyway, we''re about to get into the car to leave and I realize that my beloved Alencon lace bolero is not there! Why, you ask? Because I forgot, apparently, to pick it up from the tailor (in real life it IS back at the tailor to tack down some areas that were not tacked down properly) and it is Sat. and the tailor is closed! That was a nice stressful dream.
38.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I''ve only had one so far.

I was at this very odd hotel that was really horrible - peeling wallpaper etc for a party. I then found out it was actually my wedding and I had half an hour to get ready. My dress was this really hideous A-line dress in shiny green quilted fabric with a high neck and buttons all the way down the front (I actually wore this to a bad taste party when I was 16) and I had wet hair and the hairdryer wouldn''t work. I was really very stressed...

It haunted me all day afterwards.
20.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Uch. Another wedding nightmare this morning. We''re at our wedding location and we''re just sitting down to eat lunch at this restaurant in town and I look at my watch and see it''s 5:30pm and we''re supposed to get married at 6pm and we RUN out of the restaurant leaving our food behind. We run abck to the resort and I open my dress bag to see that my dress is NOT "my dress", it''s the dress for a "Quinceneros" Latin Sweet 15 party, with lots of bright pink and blue RUFFLES all over it. ACK! Then I''m running around frantically trying to find my actual dress and it''s nowhere to be seen. Nor is my veil. Then I remember that the photographer should be on the island by 4pm but I haven''t heard from her so I go to find her number and I dont have my weddin file. It''s nowhere to be found either. Then we run into the photog and her husband and they start trying to help me find my dress. Then I woke up. Thankfully. Geez. I didn''t think I was a psycho bride but apparently I am...Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results