shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy thing I did this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
A friend and I went to the UF homecoming game this weekend,while we were there we knew there was this wedding gown I loved located at the local bridal salon (this is the only salon near Orlando that has it and it''s still two hours away.)

So my friend and I made an appointment and went to try it on.Well I won''t lie I cried,my friend cried,and it''s the only wedding dress I''ve ever tried on. I know it''s the one though it was perfect! (thank god I know my e-ring is in the house,so I''ll be getting a proposal soon) They actually were taking pics in the salon and are supposed to put them up on their blog,so when they do I''ll add them.

So does anyone think I''m absolutely nuts for doing this? (In my defense though,when my FF proposes all I have to do is make a phone call and the dress is ordered).
28.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Since the ring's in the house, you're not crazy. You're just saving on gas mileage and providing some extra time to spend with your FF rather than looking at wedding dresses. :) Though before you end up actually buying the dress, you may want to figure out your wedding budget and how much you actually spend on the dress before making a final commitment.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2009 10:38:36 AM
Author: AustenNut
Since the ring''s in the house, you''re not crazy. You''re just saving on gas mileage and providing some extra time to spend with your FF rather than looking at wedding dresses. :) Though before you end up actually buying the dress, you may want to figure out your wedding budget and how much you actually spend on the dress before making a final commitment.

Ditto on all of the above. Congrats on finding *the* dress!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Austen-Don''t worry the dress was actually quite a bit less then me and the FF planned on spending.I think it''s actually quite a deal I was so surprised when I saw the price tag that it wasn''t at least $500 more.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results