shape
carat
color
clarity

Crazy Cat Lady-- introducing Sherlock

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is gorgeous! I love his little pink ears!!!

The rest of the family are lovely too!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh what a little love!!! He looks like a doll Gypsy!

If my husband weren't allergic to everything including air (and cats) I'd be all over the kitty rescues in a heartbeat. Stupid allergies. :blackeye:

Dust heading your way as well.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new furbaby, Sherlock. He looks like a sweetie :love: :appl:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
He's beautiful!. We only have three now and that's the fewest ever. The world needs cat ladies!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
more mystery dust for you.
thank goodness you're keeping Sherlock!
love the other cats, too.

MoZo

ps i think there are a lot of us "crazy cat" ladies here at P*........

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks everyone! We re-named him Merlin.

He's MUCH younger than I thought. He's 7 months but he's going to be a large cat... and fat. He has issues with eating his food then pushing the other's off of theirs so we have to feed him in a separate room. I forgot how much WORK kittens are and how much energy they have. They world is their toy. It's been fun seeing the world through young eyes again.

The biggest challenge is that he's a bit of a bully. But I am hoping that he is young enough that we can get him reconditioned on that. We're going to bombard the house with Feliway plug ins next week to see if it helps with the bullying.

He's not shy. And he's the first cat we've had that Hally can't bully. He's completely oblivious to it. It was funny at the start... but that was before he started his bullying.

But he's ADORABLE. And sweet. And cuddles like a freaking champ. Sleeps with me at night. Is chatty and inquisitive and just brings more light and warmth to everything. And despite his flaws, we're in love. Our resident cats, not so much. But it is a work in progress.

He's got such lovely fur too. He just look lux.

His nicknames are: Demon, Pinky and Whitey. Demon is the one that's pulling ahead so far though. :saint:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh Gypsy i just saw this, Merlin is gorgeous :love: such a cutie pie! respect for being a cat lady, id like to be one someday (i just have the one) - but my SO does say that he's the only thing stopping me from being a crazy cat lady :bigsmile:

enjoy your Merlin cuddles :wavey:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
awwwww....congrats....so cute. I love kitties

tenorgirl33

Rough_Rock
Awww...all your kitties are so cute!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks like an angel!

BTW, your husband the the fullest glass of wine possible! I LOL when I saw that.......(of course I related to it...)

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal|1292625851|2799884 said:
HI:

Looks like an angel!

BTW, your husband the the fullest glass of wine possible! I LOL when I saw that.......(of course I related to it...)

cheers--Sharon

Hi Sharon, I LOL'd when I saw that too... especially since it isn't my husband...that's the foster mom's home and her husband! Guess he needed some fortification!

Thank you Blackpaw, Crazy cat lady is a state of mind. Go with it!

Thank you Tenor and Jessie!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results