shape
carat
color
clarity

COVID19: What are you stocking up on?

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Went to TJ today. Everything was fully stocked, including TP.

Almost everyone was wearing a mask and maintaining the 6ft social distance.

Of course, there was always one. There was a woman, probably in her 60's, no mask, no shopping cart or basket. Just browsing down the aisles, talking on her phone the entire time, blissfully unaware as others tried to maintain distance from her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Costco is once again out of paper towels and other paper products :doh:for the past two plus weeks. What gives? No, wait. No need to answer that.

But, for the first time in months they have Lysol spray and disinfecting wipes. I’ll take what we can get.

::)

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really miss Lysol wipes. I loved cleaning with them, so convenient. They are just gone here, have been for months on end. I do like the lysol spray cleaner, it works great, but I don't know if we'll be able to get a second bottle. I recently stocked up on Purell, bought 4 bottles, then realized I'd payed $10 each!! We're going through so much hand sanitizer, but there are generic brands that are a lot cheaper. They smell bad sometimes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really miss Lysol wipes. I loved cleaning with them, so convenient. They are just gone here, have been for months on end. I do like the lysol spray cleaner, it works great, but I don't know if we'll be able to get a second bottle. I recently stocked up on Purell, bought 4 bottles, then realized I'd payed $10 each!! We're going through so much hand sanitizer, but there are generic brands that are a lot cheaper. They smell bad sometimes.

We use alcohol spray to disinfect our hands when we are out and can’t use soap and water.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I have one bottle of alcohol. That is also something that is impossible to find here.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I have one bottle of alcohol. That is also something that is impossible to find here.

I’m not sure how hard it is to get here now but a month or so ago alcohol was plentiful.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to Costco this week, and they had mountains of toilet paper, not just in it’s usual place, but stacked high at the end of each aisle. Plenty of antibacterial wipes back on the supermarket shelves too.

I’m not stocking up, rather just keeping stocked up in case of another major lockdown.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We went to Costco this week, and they had mountains of toilet paper, not just in it’s usual place, but stacked high at the end of each aisle. Plenty of antibacterial wipes back on the supermarket shelves too.

I’m not stocking up, rather just keeping stocked up in case of another major lockdown.

Same. I refuse to panic buy. It’s not right. I just wish everyone felt the same way as we do @Austina

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I found some today and could not believe it. I have not seen Lysol wipes for 5 months. $$ but these are such times. Isopropyl alcohol I see more often.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found some today and could not believe it. I have not seen Lysol wipes for 5 months. $$ but these are such times. Isopropyl alcohol I see more often.

I like Clorox wipes and have not been able to find them in many months. I have found generic wipes, however. I bought a big, white bucket of them at Loew's (a kind of big box store that sells small machines, paint, hardware, etc.).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results