shape
carat
color
clarity

counting the days

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so BF officially has the $ for my ring, as of Tuesday!!! now the waiting begins... I wonder if i should bet on how long it takes him, or just be patient and let that $ burn a hole in his pocket... I''m thinking that it will happen between next week and the first week in June when we go to Hawaii for my little brothers wedding... I told him I''d like to introduce him to the family members who haven''t met him as a FI!

Day Count... 2 days

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
that''s soooooooooooooooo excited... I''m also waiting.. hee hee...

a hawaii proposal.. on the beach would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic
30.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Yayy! That''s exciting! I''m waiting for my BF to save up the money as well and it feels like it''s taking forever! I know that once I know he actually has the money, it''s going to get so much worse. I hope he doesn''t make you wait too long!

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Eek you must be so excited!! I''m in the same boat as of a month or so ago. Bf is visiting next weekend and I THINK he''s planning to pay a visit to our family jeweler. I''m doing my best not to badger him about it but I am completely over the moon!!!
36.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Eek! I lovespinel that''s exciting news!

If your BF is purchasing locally then it could easily happen next week, But if he''s ordering something it will probably take at least an additional week for wire transfers and shipping etc.

My bet is on Hawaii. Mmmm! palm trees and sunny beaches! (can I come too?
12.gif
)

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
he''s not purchasing online... but he does have to drive a bit away to get it... Maybe that''s what he is doing tomorrow, he took the day off work. I''m trying not to get to excited, I don''t want to get my hopes up. but it does look like there is an engagement in my future!
1.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Have you two picked out the ring already?

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Well... I picked it out, and told him where it was... But I told him that he could pick something else out and he said "but i know how much you love that one". So...we''ll see what I end up with, and I''m sure whatever it looks like, it will be beautiful!

Day 3
3.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
how exciting!!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
well...still no ring, I THOUGHT FOR SURE it was going to be this last weekend...

Patiently waiting.......STILL

DAY 6...

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! I hope you get the ring you picked out . . . and soon!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
* dust dust dust *

I have a feeling it won''t be too much longer before I take you off the list! Try to stay patient (in the meantime....think up clever thread titles for when you announce your engagement!).
1.gif

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
ok... it''s been over a week, but i''m totally READY!!!

my nails are all polished and pretty, and i am keeping my camera in my purse!

I was givin a sort of timeline... not much longer, he doesn''t want to out shine my sister who is having a baby, very soon...

thanks for the dust, i''m going to need it to hold it together!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results