shape
carat
color
clarity

Costco treasure hunt up for grab...

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And that is why I no longer have a Costco membership. I always walked in with a $100 or so shopping list, and walked out having spent $350,000 or so!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I bought a Tanzy necklace from someone here that came from Costco...I didn't even know they sold jewelry!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder whether it's right there in a display case in one of the Costco stores.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder whether it's right there in a display case in one of the Costco stores.
In the U.K. any jewellery over a certain value is CZ and there’s a notice on the display case informing customers of that.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And that is why I no longer have a Costco membership. I always walked in with a $100 or so shopping list, and walked out having spent $350,000 or so!

Love this post. I'm not as bad, but always wonder how a single person like me can go in and spend $320.00 on paper products, laundry and cleaning implements. Well, I didn't go in. My membership gives me free shipping, so I took them up on that offer. I wonder what it actually costs to ship 36 rolls of bathroom tissue?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results