Costco 5 stone huggies

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the $1699.99 is legit, here's an opportunity to save! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got some for mother's day and they were 1799. I was hoping they would go on sale, but no such luck. I know they have gone up in price a little bit over the years, so I am guessing an old ad somehow got posting. They are lovely and worth the price for me!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1466478293|4046184 said:
I got some for mother's day and they were 1799. I was hoping they would go on sale, but no such luck. I know they have gone up in price a little bit over the years, so I am guessing an old ad somehow got posting. They are lovely and worth the price for me!

I'd love to see yours! Post some pics if you have a chance!

I had looked at them recently and was a little concerned about the reviews of the clasp coming undone and some had lost earrings. So to all who buy them, be very careful!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1466483218|4046206 said:

I had looked at them recently and was a little concerned about the reviews of the clasp coming undone and some had lost earrings. So to all who buy them, be very careful!
Haha - yes - I saw those reviews too. The first thing I did was check the clasp = I opened and closed and I felt the click and it was tight on both huggies - phew!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
PintoBean|1466519422|4046285 said:
diamondseeker2006|1466483218|4046206 said:

Haha - yes - I saw those reviews too. The first thing I did was check the clasp = I opened and closed and I felt the click and it was tight on both huggies - phew!
Yup, I did the same thing and mine clasp tightly as well. However, I insured them as soon as they arrived for this reason!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a bad bathroom mirror pic of mine!

img_11975.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I go to Costco, I stop by the jewelry display cases to see if anything catches my eye. I like that they have a grading label on most sizable pieces so you know (round about anyway) what color and clarity they say it is. They have an awful lot of things made of VS diamonds.

Now that Costco takes Visa cards exclusively, I can smell trouble in the air. LOL! We had an Amex card, but I paid it off long ago, vowed not to use it again and didn't touch it. Having a zero balance has been a good feeling. ;)) We do both however, use our Visa card. :devil:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the anniversary band that I took photos of for a fellow PSer. She's been shopping for a diamond and sapphire anniversary band and she likes Princess cuts. I like it too and I generally don't wear square shapes.

1_ct.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My clasp was extremely snug too. I have two other pairs of diamond hoop type earrings from Costco and all the clasps are very tight. I don't worry about them at all! Here is part of my "costco collection". I really do have quite a few pieces from them. The DBTY on the heart pendant came from BGD. Hubby bought it as a surprise for Valentine's Day. It is my favorite chain and I wear it every day, mostly on this pendant but I do change it up sometimes. The hoops are pretty substantial on and I would definitely recommend them. They are very sparkly and bright and I think would compete with diamonds from very high end stores. The photo does not do these diamonds justice, I have to saw. Taken with my iPad. :shifty:

_37594.jpg

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought the Costco 5-stone huggies too. I thought they were very nice and the clasps were tight. My only problem was that the post part of the earring is larger in diameter than what I'm used to (I only ever wear studs) and my ears started to hurt after about ten minutes. I know my ears would have adjusted eventually, but I didn't want the holes in my ears to get any bigger than they already were. Mother Nature and the passage of time will do enough of that on their own! So I ended up returning them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results