Costco 1.45 cttw hoops on sale!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! Pictures

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wildcat, thank you for sharing pics. They look very pretty on your ears! What are your thoughts now you have seen them in the daylight?

alamana

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for posting pictures!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1448546810|3954398 said:
Wildcat, thank you for sharing pics. They look very pretty on your ears! What are your thoughts now you have seen them in the daylight?

Missy - thank you!

A few thoughts:
1) I went out with a group of people I don't know very well last night. I was wearing an ideal cut DBTY-style necklace and a 0.62 ct GIA ideal cut (not super ideal) in a halo pendant on my neck as well as the earrings. I sat down next to a woman I didn't know well and the first thing she commented on was how much she liked my earrings!

2) Each diamond is individually set with 4 prongs. I do wish it was shared prong, but that is a small thing.

3) I louped the stones - they show strong arrows and all of them were loupe-clean for me. I have good eyes but am new-ish to diamonds, so take that with a grain of salt.

4) If they are I color, I would be surprised. I am color-sensitive (not color-averse, just sensitive) and I don't see any appreciable difference between my GIA G studs and these hoops. They are smaller stones, though, which will obviously camouflage color better than larger stones.

5) The stones sparkled like crazy in filtered daylight. When in bright overhead daylight they went slightly transparent/darker (as expected).

Overall, I love them!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My macro lens arrived!

I like the straight posts and how wide you can swing the hoops open. I also like how the posts don't end with an arrow head/hook/triangular type catch - those always tear at my lobes when I'm inserting or removing the hoops... waterbased lubricant (I get the CVS generic one from the "personal" lube section) helps.

I thought that I would notice the four prongs per diamond, but I don't. I forgot about them until I saw the macro pics lolol. image_184.jpg image_185.jpg image_186.jpg image_187.jpg image_188.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey PSers,

I received my huggies today and created a thread in SMTB. Just FYI if you are interested.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, thanks for the pics and they look great. :love:
Wildcat, so happy you are pleased. They are a winner. :appl:

LLJsmom, yay!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results