shape
carat
color
clarity

Cornell''s/ Ritani Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
So I had a totally awesome experience this weekend
emteeth.gif
! I am in NY (my flight out today was cancelled but he still has class). He took me to jewelry stores to go and look at settings. I finally tried on the Michael B princess setting and it is very lovely. However I did not feel that extreme flutter of excitement when I tried it on. I was sure I would and I still really like and if it is what I get I will be thrilled (I would be thrilled with a napkin ring I just want him!)
emlove.gif
Anyway the next store we went to was Cornell''s Jewelers Rochester, NY. Wow! What a great store! I have no idea if this will be where I get my ring however I have to say I really enjoyed the experience.
We went it just to browse maybe try on a few and both of us have done our research about what we are looking for in terms of quality. We were dressed like college students in jeans and fleeces.
20.gif
The woman who helped us was amazing, I wish I had her card, but BF does. Anyway they sat us down in little booth and asked what I was looking for and starting bring them out to me. They had maybe 7 different lighting settings so I could see what it would look like in daylight, nighttime and they have skylights so you can see the ring in sunlight. After I had tried on a few, the memories band and a thin ritani she brought out on that I would not have thought I would like but I loved!!!
30.gif
It was a ritani ring and I cannot find it anywhere on their web page. The setting had small maybe three or four point diamond nearly all the way around the pad and the only had on prong in-between each diamond. It was platinum and in the bottom where there aren’t not any diamonds the platinum follows the shape the way diamonds would. I just loved it and I cannot stop thinking about it.
I wanted to see if I could find a picture to show here and to be honest my mother and best friend.
emembarrassed.gif
However I cant find it anywhere! I am positive she said it was Ritani but I simply cannot find it anywhere. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anyone know where I could find a picture? Thanks so much. And if you are ever in ROC I would defiantly recommend a trip to Cornell’s lovely store and lovely people!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you had such a productive weekend! As for the Ritani...I don''t think I''ve seen that one, but they have some that aren''t on their website. Also the Flash portion of their website has a lot more rings.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I tried on this on but that isnt it!
23.gif
It is similair to Similair Ring but the stones next to the center are the smae size as the rest o\all the way around. Perhaps I am wrong about how big the stones in the band where....hmm. After looking i relized that if I want diamonds in my band I want to be able to see them. Also I have almost 100% decided against pave setting. As many have said it isnt assecure and I am a wee bit of a kluz and I would surely knock them. Oh here is a link to Cornell''s Jewlery store. If anyone knows what I am talking about please help! I realized after PSUheather posted that I need to be more specific. Sorry Ladies! Thanks for all your help!

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
hmmm...sorry i couldn''t find you your ring. I must have misinterpreted your description....good luck finding it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results