shape
carat
color
clarity

Coral strawberries

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I posted this in Hangout and then thought, hey, how 'bout colored stones.

I want the coral strawberries I saw at Birks yesterday.

Picture this: carved coral strawberries (earrings) with carved green jade leaves, set on delicate gold hooks with a seed pearl.

The nasty ladies wouldn't let me take a pic.

I'm pining bad.

Tell me about your 'strawberries' - you know the funny piece of jewelry you pine for that is way past your budget, and kinda quirky...

Can you go back when someone else is working?

Oh yeah, this definitely belongs in CS. :lickout: I don't understand why they wouldn't let you take pictures. Tell them you need to show DH a picture of those earrings so that he knows which one to buy for you. :naughty: :bigsmile:

I don't have anything considered quirky but I still pine over the 1 to 2 ct round red spinel set in an antique 18k yellow gold setting I saw years ago at my local jeweller's. They aren't your regular shop because the owner specializes in coloured stones, which is highly unusual in my area. It had a super high crown and lots of teeny tiny prongs. The ring size was so tiny too; I think it was only a size 4? Unfortunately, it was very expensive for me back then and by the time I decided to get it, it was already sold. :blackeye:

Oh yeah, this definitely belongs in CS. :lickout: I don't understand why they wouldn't let you take pictures. Tell them you need to show DH a picture of those earrings so that he knows which one to buy for you. :naughty: :bigsmile:
Seconded! On your bike Begonia - we need those pictures!! :naughty:

And look at all those tiny gold seeds on the strawbs - they look delicious! :lickout:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP