shape
carat
color
clarity

copy & paste - in pain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I''m just going to repost what I put in family and health incase the medical inclined ppl don''t browse both!
i need your help :)
PLEASE!
copy and pastinggggg-
Okay, so on Friday I pulled my back (maybe not pulled but I assume pulled).
It hurts on the side but when it aches (when I move) it hurts on my spinal cord. (sp?)
anyways.. this has been a constant pain since Friday, sometimes really bad, others not too bad.
Now. last night I went to bed and couldn''t sleep. I had a constant pain (like hard pressure) on my stomach, and I couldn''t catch my breath (at all). I''m still in the same boat today (having a hard time breathing) and my back still hurts.
On top of that, about a month and a half ago, I had chest pains, I had to go to the ER because clinics couldnt treat it. They did a bunch of test and just said I had pulled something.
WELL last night while having those breathing problems my chest was hurting.

I don''t think its anxiety at all, because it isnt like an attack, its just constant...

any ideas?!
(i am trying to get ahold of the replacement doctor bcause my family doctor is in GERMANY! ahhH!) haha.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I honestly HATE the internet.
holy moly.

I''m trying to figure out what i have and now i''m all worried... ahh.
I am having a hard time pinning my symptoms, but the fact that I am having abdominal pains, worries me after what I''ve read.
Ugh!

still no advice eh? (other then see the doctor which I''m trying to do! heeh)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
pain that keeps you awake and trouble breathing? there is no other advice that can be given here except get to the doctor ASAP
or go to the er

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See your doctor ASAP Sparkly, no advice I can really give - I suffer from a back condition but am not qualified to give advice. I hope you feel better soon.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
go to the ER asap is my advice.
Anytime breathing is impacted the first stop is the ER and right away.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing for it to just be something minor and that you went to the ER.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Any doctor should be able to give you something for the pain. If you have a pulled muscle in your back that it is spasaming and pulling on your other torso muscles, it can''t even start to heal because it is so tight. A muscle relaxer will allow everything to calm down a bit. Also they should be able to tell you if you need to apply heat or cool. Heat brings blood to the area to help it heal and cool reduces the swelling. You need some rellief! Good luck. Backs are a pain.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2006 11:22:38 AM
Author: sparkly_stars
I honestly HATE the internet.
holy moly.

I'm trying to figure out what i have and now i'm all worried... ahh.
I am having a hard time pinning my symptoms, but the fact that I am having abdominal pains, worries me after what I've read.
Ugh!

still no advice eh? (other then see the doctor which I'm trying to do! heeh)
Sparkly I really don't think it is the best thing IMO to be trying to self diagnose - that is the doc's job and you need to get this checked out NOW. I am sure everything will be fine, but please go - if it is nothing to worry about you need to hear it from a doctor and they can give you something for the pain. If breathing is compromized you need professional advice ASAP and not from the internet - truly.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, if it''s impacting breathing just go to the ER OR get an urgent appt (not sure how your medical works) asap this morning.

Belle is a nurse so she knows what she is talking about here..good luck!!

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the replies!!

still busy at the doctors office..ughhhhhh.
i''ve put the internet away though. so no more searching on that part!

i don''t want to go to the er because i hate the feeling i get when i go in.
i wish i could see MY doctor, but apparently the replacement doctor is pretty good (my dad pulled something near his kidney? and saw her said he she was good!)

I''ll keep you posted.
it''s probably nothing..

my bf is getting so irate with me! haha. he is like GO SEE A DOCTOR OR ELSE (well there isnt really an "or else" haha) but still.
i am gonna do SOMETHING today because i cant handle anothre night like last night!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sparkly,
if you won''t go to the ER, I''d just go to the doctor''s office and wait until they can see you. no sense sitting at home with a busy signal.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkly how did you get on at the doctors? I hope you are feeling better!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2006 11:08:52 AM
Author: Lorelei
Sparkly how did you get on at the doctors? I hope you are feeling better!

ditto. please give us an update
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results