shape
carat
color
clarity

Coping with Wedding Stress

Liliann

Rough_Rock
Hi, ladies! My beloved proposed me 3 month ago and we are having wedding in March, but I'm terribly in stress!! How do you cope with all the pre-wedding thing without being strung up? I used to drink different teas for stress reduction but they don't really help. Any ideas? Oh, by the way, here's my ring)
dpsfokjgufidk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring. :love: Congrats on your engagement.

As for coping with wedding stress. What are you stressed about? Focus on the fact you are marrying the love of your life and it is all good. Everything else will sort itself out and it is a happy occasion so remember that. Everyone attending loves you and is happy for you. They are there to celebrate your love and your marriage and everyone will be in a good mood. Try not to stress and know it will all work out.

If you share what is specifically stressing you perhaps we can alleviate or help you with your concerns.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a couple friend whose girlfriend then bride to be was a little on the perfectionist side. And there are so many things to plan and people, that yeah I'm sure not everything is perfect. She was so stressed about planning the wedding, at the actual wedding she couldn't enjoy herself, and at the reception she ended up lying down at the hotel because she was exhausted : (.
So, I recommend at some point no matter how involved with the wedding planning you are, a couple days before the actual wedding, disengage, do some self-care, and enjoy the wedding and party. People are not going to notice if the bouquet is the wrong color, but they will remember if the bride or groom do not look like they are enjoying their own wedding.

in-the-air

Rough_Rock
Premium
Such a lovely ring. To cope I did yoga and just shut out all irrelevant things and opinions haha.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was your wedding this past March? How did it go? Beautiful ring, BTW!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement, such a beautiful ring! Make a timeline and plan out when different decisions need to be made. Prioritize the important ones (venue, date, photographer, and dress) and don't worry about certain things (videographer, hotel block, transportation for guests, seating arrangements, and favors). Take one day/task at a time, set aside days/weeks for a break from wedding planning. Enjoy the engagement and wedding weekend, focus on spending time with the people you love (would definitely recommend a welcome party to extend the festivities). Try not to stress about things, they will sort themselves out. Best of luck!

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
Oh my wedding :kiss2: ...how I wish to have that thrill and rush --- someday.:love:
congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results