shape
carat
color
clarity

Coolest dress ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 6:59:43 PM
Author: Gypsy
Date: 3/11/2009 4:33:39 PM

Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 3/11/2009 4:28:30 PM

Author: Gypsy

I love those! I wonder if she''d do it all in one color... like.. all black ties. of different patterns with a silver waist band! I''d totally wear one of those to an event! I love the mermaid one!

Ooohh that sounds so pretty! I do like the mermaid ones best, too - they seem to add a little something. The straight ones kinda make me think of pajamas lol. Very cool pajamas, though!
It does sound cool doesn''t it?

Now I wish I had somewhere to wear it to!

If I had one, I''d do the laundry in it just to wear it. LOL.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it
emthup.gif
You would look great in it MP!
1.gif
Hey, I just realized it was neckties; that would be super cool to try and make one!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:29:32 PM
Author: Skippy123
I like it
emthup.gif
1.gif
Hey, I just realized it was neckties; that would be super cool to try and make one!

Isn''t it neat? It isn''t obvious that it''s ties, either, at least not in the long lengths. My husband LOVES it now that I showed him, and wants to help me make one. So we may give it a try before I just buy it
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:32:31 PM

I like it
emthup.gif
1.gif

Isn't it neat? It isn't obvious that it's ties, either, at least not in the long lengths. My husband LOVES it now that I showed him, and wants to help me make one. So we may give it a try before I just buy it
1.gif
Looking at it; it looks like they took 2 of the same ties and put them together so they would be long enough! I love this kind of stuff; I would see things and try and recreate it myself. I bet you totally could MP
9.gif
eta: now looking at it again it looks like 1 tie. Very cool!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:35:40 PM
Date: 3/11/2009 8:32:31 PM

I like it
emthup.gif
1.gif

Isn''t it neat? It isn''t obvious that it''s ties, either, at least not in the long lengths. My husband LOVES it now that I showed him, and wants to help me make one. So we may give it a try before I just buy it
1.gif
Looking at it; it looks like they took 2 of the same ties and put them together so they would be long enough! I love this kind of stuff; I would see things and try and recreate it myself. I bet you totally could MP
9.gif
eta: now looking at it again it looks like 1 tie. Very cool!

I''ve never held a tie up to see how long it was, but are they really that long? Because those are BIG!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:01:51 PM
I''ve never held a tie up to see how long it was, but are they really that long? Because those are BIG!
It''s ok, you''re a shorty. Not like I''m one to talk though...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results