shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool tool I found for predicting cycles...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Definitely handy for picking out the wedding date, no? Cycle predictor

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Interesting. Do you find this useful? My periods are never exactly 28 days apart though...

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto. After I got off the pill, first one was 28 days, second was 33.

I wish it was exact!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My cycles are currently 29 days (have been for the past three cycles), but who knows if they''ll stay that way. It says I''ll be over my cycle by 2 days by the time my wedding date arrives. Watch - I''ll wind up being on day two on the wedding day!
32.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

What a handy tool, but you''re right - who knows if it will stay that way.

I have always been 26 days.. until the past 2 cycles... one that was 28 and the last one that was only 20!

Good thing I''ve got some time to hopefully get more regular!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
You know, my obgyn was like... you know how to miss your period right??? She was concerned I might have a messy H-Moon. :) How sweet. I had planned ahead, but I thought it was still sweet.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Good news!!!! I won''t have mine on the wedding or the honeymoon, yippee!!!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not a fan of skipping a period by starting another pack of birth control pills (unless there''s another way). I tried that once and had spotting for like months. Also, a friend of mine tried it before her wedding and ended up getting pregnant on her wedding night. She was hoping to at least wait a year.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, no! lol...

Well, that''s one thing I''ll never have happen again. I''ve been spayed.
7.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
That would be a GREAT tool, if it worked- I''m not super regular though.

My answer: Extended Cycle Oral Contraceptives- Seasonale and Seasonique. It''s basically the same concept as starting a new 28 day pack on top of the next one so you skip your period... it''s just packaged in 84 tablets so you go 3 months.

I don''t want to take birth control long term, but I would consider doing this for a few months, especially for a wedding and honeymoon- just too much invested.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 8:01:08 PM
Author: Amanda.Rx
That would be a GREAT tool, if it worked- I''m not super regular though.

My answer: Extended Cycle Oral Contraceptives- Seasonale and Seasonique. It''s basically the same concept as starting a new 28 day pack on top of the next one so you skip your period... it''s just packaged in 84 tablets so you go 3 months.

I don''t want to take birth control long term, but I would consider doing this for a few months, especially for a wedding and honeymoon- just too much invested.

YUP i was on a generic form of seasonale for about 3 years and it was GREAT! currently taking a break from BC tho - i feel after 7-8 yrs I need one.
But i am definitely getting back on it at least 6 months before the wedding date (whenever that may be) NO way I''m ruining my wedding day or honeymoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results