shape
carat
color
clarity

Cool storage ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So I picked up an old copy of Real Simple today, and they suggested this product, which I think is awesome. Makes me think about spies, and it uses my favourite things - books!

Secret Storage Books

Does anybody else have super sneaky, pretty storage ideas? I have a lot of stuff, but I hate having it all out!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I used to hide my money in books when I was a kid! My mom still does!! She also stores stuff under the greenery in baskets. She has made them removable so she has access to a good portion of the basket.

And, my favorite, ottoman''s with storage.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, we have one of those books! Cool. I think someone gave it to us as a gift. The title has something to do with sailing, which fits right in with most of our library.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
we have a smaller house now so i am all about storage and making it look good.

i am going to get the holman shelves from PB and put them on 2 sides of our office room about 1.5 feet below the ceiling. kind of like in this image under the eaves but ours will be under a straight ceiling and on 2 opposite sides of the room. this will be our ''bookshelf'' for the office, so that i can take our leaning bookshelf and put it in a different room.

with a smaller place i am all about using the walls and maybe even ceiling for storage. we are putting ceiling storage in our garage as well (hangs down from the ceiling).

other things i love for good looking storage are things like lots of lidded baskets and glass front bookshelves, wine and bottle racks on the walls.

holman pb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results