shape
carat
color
clarity

Construction Worker Jumps Into Subway

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In New York City a construction worker traveling with his two young daughters saw a man who was having convulsions fall in front of an oncoming subway train. He threw himself on top of the man-a stranger-and held him.

Here is a link to an article about the rescue in, "The New York Times" Construction Worker Throws Himself On Subway Tracks to Rescue Stranger

Deborah
34.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, what a hero!!!! How many people would do that. It is good to hear their are angels out there!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw that on the news, he truly is Super Man as he has been nicknamed by fellow New Yorker''s. Kind of restores your faith in mankind. There are GOOD people out there. This was definitely a FEEL GOOD story, we need more of them.
12.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I also saw that story on the news today. It''s a very nice reminder that good still does exist in this crazy world.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice to know there are still those people out there who will help a stranger in need just because...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a picture of the hero, Wesley Autrey. He is also a navy veteran.

WesleyAutreybyTinaFineberg.jpeg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow...the dark stains on his hat are from the train going right over him and in such a tiny space, how insane!! and wonderful that both men were unharmed. really amazing.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
It gives me chills to think of what this man did for a total stranger. Just amazing. Its wonderful to hear some postive stories in the news. What a hero. I have seen him in several interviews and he is very humble . When people call him a hero, he says no, he did what anyone would do and the soldiers in Iraq are heros. In my mind this man is a hero!!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
This story even made the news in Australia. My first reaction was ''wow - what a hero''. My second thoughts were for his daughters. Can you imagine their horror watching their dad do this, not knowing if he was killed by the train? Those seconds not knowing what happened to their dad must have been horrifying.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw that, I thought it was wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results