shape
carat
color
clarity

Considering these diamonds for earrings...ISO expert advice

uptwngrl79

Rough_Rock
Considering these two diamonds for stud earrings. When I looked under the ideal scope with the jeweler today, there wasn't much light leakage. However, the HCA score for one of the diamonds isn't ideal. Looking for some expert advice, please. GIA certificates attached.

Jeweler isn't pushy at all and has been the best that I've met with in Manhattan. Very informative and wants to be sure that I am comfortable with the purchase I am making. I seen 3 pairs of studs with him today. There is one other set that I am considering. They are 1.30/1.31 CTW each stone. HSI1. For now, looking for advice on these though, please.

Thank you in advance.

_1110.png

_1111.png

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Considering these diamonds for earrings...ISO expert adv

Unfortunately, I can't see the details on the certs. Can you blow them up or type in the depth, table, crown an pavilion angles from the certs?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Or just link their reports from the GIA site.

Q

Queenie60

If you are in NYC I would suggest that you go to ID Jewelry and see Yekutiel. He can help you to match stones for earrings. Personally, I would not settle for SI2. Just my own preference. If you do see Yekutiel, tell him that you were recommended by Pricescope. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results