shape
carat
color
clarity

Considering selling my Tiffany and Co solitaire pendant

acupunk

Rough_Rock
I'm not ready to sell because I'd need to find the Tiffany's diamond certificate and original box first, which is packed away for the next few months (my new house is being worked on right now, so the certificate is in storage) but I'm considering selling my gorgeous pendant to help pay for different sparklies. :) I received it as a gift from my ex a few years ago, bought at the Tiffany's store in Philadelphia, and I'm not sure what I can sell it for... any clue? This is the closest one I could find on Tiffany's site:

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?mcat=148204&sku=GRP00435&selectedsku=31539617&cid=287467&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287467-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&fromgrid=1

I'm almost positive mine is a tad smaller at .68 (I'll know for sure when I get around to finding the certificate, but let's assume it's that,) give or take a hundredth of a point. The other specs are the same (H, SI1). Obviously perfectly eye clean because it's Tiffany's. ;-) Same platinum setting, perfect condition.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can check out ebay for comps. A lot would depend on how fast you wanted to get rid of it.

acupunk

Rough_Rock
I'm not in a rush, but I also don't feel the need to get every last penny out of someone. I want a fair price (obviously,) but also want the buyer to be happy about it.

I also have a Tiffany's platinum blue and yellow sapphire flower pendant that I haven't worn in too long. What's the typical percentage of retail something like that would go for in like-new condition?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results