shape
carat
color
clarity

CONGRATS HARRIET!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ali and Andrey,
Thank you very much for your generosity.

Ladies,
You''re all cracking me up with you "congrats, now whatcha gonna get?" :) This gift is going towards a ring Leon is currently making for me. I''ll be sure to write "no soup for you" on the work order. ;-)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2009 10:14:42 PM
Author: Harriet
Ali and Andrey,

Ladies,

You''re all cracking me up with you ''congrats, now whatcha gonna get?'' :) This gift is going towards a ring Leon is currently making for me. I''ll be sure to write ''no soup for you'' on the work order. ;-)

bwahahahahaha I can''t wait to see your next project they are always so beautiful.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo Harriet!!!
36.gif
I can''t wait to see your finished project!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Harriet. Sounds like you are keeping Leon well supplied with soup all by yourself. Looking forward to seeing your new pretty!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2009 10:14:42 PM
Author: Harriet
Ali and Andrey,

Ladies,
You''re all cracking me up with you ''congrats, now whatcha gonna get?'' :) This gift is going towards a ring Leon is currently making for me. I''ll be sure to write ''no soup for you'' on the work order. ;-)
Lol...
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
did I comment here yet? I have to catching up to do!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, Harriet my dear, how wonderful for you! Congrats, it is definitely well-deserved! Can''t wait to see whatever lovely new trinket Leon is making for you now.
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good plan to apply it to your Leon account!!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Harriet dear!!!!!! Iwannaprettyone and I were just talking last night over (a lot) of wine that we should come up to NY to visit you!!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Harriet!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY Harriet.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lori

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAAYYY, congratulations Harriet! You''re such a wonderful person and deserve such a lovely gift! I can''t wait to see the end result!!
36.gif

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo deserved H, you''re a stalwart member of this community.

looking forward to seeing your Leon masterpiece.

po
x

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Harriet.

I can''t wait to see your new Leon, YAY!!
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andrey has continued the generous tradition started by Leonid and Irina and I do conratulate you on being the recipient of the largesse, Harriet! You have said it will go towards a Leon project. Now you must declare your cake. No more excuses. I don't need to send it today, but you can pick the type you want :).

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 10:37:19 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Congratulations, Harriet dear!!!!!! Iwannaprettyone and I were just talking last night over (a lot) of wine that we should come up to NY to visit you!!!!
Come on up! It''s just as well that we didn''t arrange to meet at DFW. My layover was only 15 minutes long.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 8:46:10 AM
Author: AGBF

Andrey has continued the generous tradition started by Leonid and Irina and I do conratulate you on being the recipient of the largesse, Harriet! You have said it will go towards a Leon project. Now you must declare your cake. No more excuses. I don''t need to send it today, but you can pick the type you want :).

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif
Dearest Deb,
I''m back in town and will declare my cake NOW!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Dearest Harriet so late to this love fest but congratulations darling.
You are a joy and one sassy girl.
Please never ever leave us even when you are very important in the Gem Community and are hanging out with the cool professionals
9.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Kudos, Harriet! You are such a valuable member of this community and we all enjoy your posts.

Enjoy your present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results